DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   lets make our voices heard by publishing! (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=79671)

irememberthedayproject 12-15-2017 12:39 PM

lets make our voices heard by publishing!

Hello,
I am starting a project. As a DACA recipient and immigrant I know it is necessary to write about it, record it and make it part of history. I am collected 50 short stories from immigrants who are currently trying to live the american dream. If you are interested and want to further the discussion. email me to; [email protected]
share with your friends! there is no book with personal accounts of immigrant youth. nothing personal, all data and research. we need to step up.

thank you!

Beyonder 12-15-2017 12:40 PM

Re: lets make our voices heard by publishing!

let's start with yours..

Hallowpoint1911 12-15-2017 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyonder (Post 660579)
let's start with yours..

Lol..

year2010 12-15-2017 01:07 PM

I applaud what you are trying to do! Will this go somewhere? will the senators or congressmen see these stories?
Since we don't have a lot of time left until 22nd, where should we spend our time and energy more effectively? I think we should call, write and let the officials know that there will be consequences for not passing dream act this year, especially the Democrats.

fl_dreamer 12-15-2017 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by year2010 (Post 660582)
I applaud what you are trying to do! Will this go somewhere? will the senators or congressmen see these stories?
Since we don't have a lot of time left until 22nd, where should we spend our time and energy more effectively? I think we should call, write and let the officials know that there will be consequences for not passing dream act this year, especially the Democrats.

This!

However, I do truly appreciate your efforts!

jwxie518 12-15-2017 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fl_dreamer (Post 660585)
This!

However, I do truly appreciate your efforts!

Quote:

Originally Posted by year2010 (Post 660582)

I will leave that to the Americans, those with status. I don't, and I am not even sure who will read them anyway.:p

jwxie518 12-15-2017 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hallowpoint1911 (Post 660580)
lol..

lol....