DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Called the FBI number to check on my bio and they don't have it !!!9/5 Nebraska (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32435)

umanzor 10-02-2012 11:20 PM

Called the FBI number to check on my bio and they don't have it !!!9/5 Nebraska

Hi guys, my name is jose I'm currently in process for TPS And DACA ....I HAD PREVIOUSLY taken my first bio on june 4 for TPS... then when I received my bio from DACA I Walked in on 9/5/12 when I gave the lady my appointment notice I asked her if they could use my previous bio, she looked at my appointment notice and told me USCIS ordered for you to take a code 2 which is only my index finger and a picture plus the signature .....code 3 is ten prints, signature n pic so I'm guessing USCIS Is still going to use my previous bio since it don't expire till 15 months ....the only problem is I called the FBI customer service to check on my background check, the guy told me they have my bio for july 4 but there's no record of 9/5/12 for my DACA appointment. I called uscis and spoke with a supervisor and he told me if they need me to take my bio again they will notify me.... I took my bio on 9/5/12 yet uscis is already approving 9/12, 9/13 bio ...my theory is since the FBI did not send my background approval bc they don't have my second bio record the USCIS processing officers don't know my application is ready to go) :

Lateralus 10-02-2012 11:23 PM

Re: Called the FBI number to check on my bio and they don't have it !!!9/5 Nebraska

Holy hell! So glad you called and found out. Where did you do your Biometrics by the way? I'm thinking of calling the FBI tomorrow just to check now.

VJB2 10-02-2012 11:24 PM

Re: Called the FBI number to check on my bio and they don't have it !!!9/5 Nebraska

I thought the FBI had a new protocol of not answering USCIS questions and referring everyone to them?

badreligion 10-02-2012 11:24 PM

wait let me get this straight, you called the USCIS number and they told you they'll notify you if they need your bio AGAIN? It sounds like they already have your Bio, and it wasn't really clear but did you do your Biometrics on 9/5/2012 or did you leave thinking they'll use your june 4, 2012 one?

fl_dreamer 10-02-2012 11:25 PM

Sucks. I wouldn't do anything else now. Wait for them to contact you and probably call back in a week or two if you don't hear back.

Wish you the best.

umanzor 10-02-2012 11:26 PM

I got it done in Mcallen TX in a metropolitan area callef the Rio grande valley....

nannerz 10-02-2012 11:27 PM

And what are you going to do?
That sucks :/

umanzor 10-02-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badreligion (Post 326046)
wait let me get this straight, you called the USCIS number and they told you they'll notify you if they need your bio AGAIN? It sounds like they already have your Bio, and it wasn't really clear but did you do your Biometrics on 9/5/2012 or did you leave thinking they'll use your june 4, 2012 one?

I took a code 2 on 9/5/12 for DACA which is just my index finger a signature n picture ....on june 4 I took a code 3 for TPS included 10 prints, pic plus signature

umanzor 10-02-2012 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nannerz (Post 326053)
And what are you going to do?
That sucks :/

I'm thinking in sending a copy of my bio appointment to Nebraska maybe they can pull up my file and approve it

itzel785 10-02-2012 11:38 PM

I was also under the impression one cant call and ask the FBI if their prints came out clean. Something about being bombarded with too many call about this subject....