DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The News Room (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   New immigration proposal (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=81502)

AleiaTheEnchanted 04-02-2018 05:43 PM

Re: New immigration proposal

Maybe this new proposal is about accepting 25 billion wall money for DACA + end of DV lottery. Maybe the WH knows that in order to get a wall money they need to give in to some stuff the Democrats wants. Trump is desperate so....maybe.....
Maybe is a big IF.....byt let's stay positive

Alfredo93 04-02-2018 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AleiaTheEnchanted (Post 700491)
Maybe this new proposal is about accepting 25 billion wall money for DACA + end of DV lottery. Maybe the WH knows that in order to get a wall money they need to give in to some stuff the Democrats wants. Trump is desperate so....maybe.....
Maybe is a big IF.....byt let's stay positive

Democrats will attach 2nd amedment repeal and it will fail and we will all blame "Drumpf"

Pianoswithoutfaith 04-02-2018 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfredo93 (Post 700493)
Democrats will attach 2nd amedment repeal and it will fail and we will all blame "Drumpf"

Doubt it

justjohnjustice1988 04-02-2018 06:11 PM

Nothing that would pass.

There is no chance of anything passing Congress before the midterms.

Trump will be a one term President.

isk84life 04-02-2018 06:13 PM

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump and immigration (all times local):

4:20 p.m.

Trump administration officials are working on a new package of legislation aimed at closing what they describe as immigration "loopholes."

Among the measures they want Congress to address: ending special safeguards that prevent the immediate deportation of children traveling alone from countries that don't border the U.S.

They also want Congress to terminate a 1997 court settlement that requires the government to release children from custody to caretakers while their cases are making their way through immigration court.

The proposals appear the same as those included on a White House wish list on immigration that was released in October.

There... pure Stephen Miller posturing. Nothing meaningful coming from that rat.

Marco956 04-02-2018 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Face (Post 700451)
Lord Trump from downtown!

What were you saying?

Alfredo93 04-02-2018 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isk84life (Post 700497)

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump and immigration (all times local):

4:20 p.m.

Trump administration officials are working on a new package of legislation aimed at closing what they describe as immigration "loopholes."

Among the measures they want Congress to address: ending special safeguards that prevent the immediate deportation of children traveling alone from countries that don't border the U.S.

They also want Congress to terminate a 1997 court settlement that requires the government to release children from custody to caretakers while their cases are making their way through immigration court.

The proposals appear the same as those included on a White House wish list on immigration that was released in October.

There... pure Stephen Miller posturing. Nothing meaningful coming from that rat.

I dont see anything wrong with that. I was expecting armageddon for the whole immigrant community.

CUSenior 04-02-2018 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfredo93 (Post 700503)
I dont see anything wrong with that. I was expecting armageddon for the whole immigrant community.

Yeah because locking up children who haven’t committed a crime is totally kosher.

2Face 04-02-2018 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco956 (Post 700501)
What were you saying?

You had to wait before hearing what the proposal was? lol. GTFO of my face you fakeass noob.

BeansDreamtoo21 04-02-2018 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Face (Post 700513)
You had to wait before hearing what the proposal was? lol. GTFO of my face you fakeass noob.

He is one of the "I told you guys" "you guys are delusional" "we have to wait till midterms" lol