DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The News Room (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   New immigration proposal (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=81502)

Pianoswithoutfaith 04-02-2018 08:10 PM

Re: New immigration proposal

Quote:

Originally Posted by CUSenior (Post 700510)
Yeah because locking up children who haven’t committed a crime is totally kosher.

Shit I didn’t know Alfred here was so against daca

Alfredo93 04-02-2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CUSenior (Post 700510)
Yeah because locking up children who haven’t committed a crime is totally kosher.

You sound like United We Dream now.

Smooth 04-02-2018 08:28 PM

Democrats are not going to support the measure. I doubt several Republicans would because the provisions attack minors. The issue is going to the 2020 presidential election. Do not expect anything to happen.

CUSenior 04-02-2018 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfredo93 (Post 700523)
You sound like United We Dream now.

I didn't know that being against a piece of legislation that accomplished some of Trump's priorities in exchange for no relief for dreamers made me a radical. If that makes me a radical and you a moderate, then you should just give up fighting for your status and email Ann Coulter with an offer to fellate her.

SurfyB 04-02-2018 08:35 PM

Miller must know how to handle a Narcissist with ongoing dementia, he's one of the only ones still there, and is still able to push proposals with no consequences.

Smooth 04-02-2018 08:37 PM

No need to argue about the proposal guys. Shit is not going anywhere. I want a bipartisan solution, but the whole targeting of kids fleeing some of the shit we ran away from disturbs the shit out of me.

BeansDreamtoo21 04-02-2018 08:44 PM

If all these proposals somehow make it into law. Im sure we are gonna be closer to a daca deal. He will just need his wall to put the cherry on top of the cake.

Dont get me wrong i dont support these laws (cant risk it with pianos) but im just sharing my opinion.

Smooth 04-02-2018 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeansDreamtoo21 (Post 700529)
If all these proposals somehow make it into law. Im sure we are gonna be closer to a daca deal. He will just need his wall to put the cherry on top of the cake.

Dont get me wrong i dont support these laws (cant risk it with pianos) but im just sharing my opinion.

These ideas will just be a framework that congress will not act on.

Copper 04-03-2018 10:48 AM

The more closer and closer we get to the midterms the less likely something will pass. I doubt Republicans or Democrats would take the risk.