DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   "Decision"??? (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=35976)

iDream 12-17-2012 02:49 PM

"Decision"???

I got approved just this past Saturday and my case status online went to the "DECISION" bubble...
But ever since then it hasn't change.

Im asking because majority of the people who got approved had their case status jumped to "CARD PRODUCTION" right away..

Oh btw, how long will it take for the EAD card to arrive after the "Card Production"?

sans 12-17-2012 02:54 PM

Re: "Decision"???

After "Card Production" they tell you that the usps picked up your card. It takes 2 days via usps priority.

nikkim 12-17-2012 02:58 PM

I'm in almost the same boat as you. I got approved Friday and it says they mailed me an approval letter, BUT it has not gone to "card production" yet. Has anyone else had this problem?

iDream 12-17-2012 03:00 PM

^thats pretty fast, i thought it would take longer than that...
Menn im excited to get my EAD card and get a DL...

I just wish my case status online would switch to "card production" already...

iDream 12-17-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikkim (Post 395083)
I'm in almost the same boat as you. I got approved Friday and it says they mailed me an approval letter, BUT it has not gone to "card production" yet. Has anyone else had this problem?

Yea i was wondering the whole weekend why it wasnt changing..
I just wish we get our cards before Christmas... :)

Eg6Mike 12-17-2012 03:16 PM

Mines jumped straight to card production, strangely it's still in card production since the 14. Is that normal? :l

Inertia 12-17-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eg6Mike (Post 395092)
Mines jumped straight to card production, strangely it's still in card production since the 14. Is that normal? :l

Don't worry. You were approved at a Friday, the weekend isn't really a business day so it'll change today or tomorrow. I'm in the same boat, so don't you worry :)

nikkim 12-17-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iDream (Post 395086)
Yea i was wondering the whole weekend why it wasnt changing..
I just wish we get our cards before Christmas... :)

Yeah i know!!!! I wanted it by this Saturday but before Christmas is fine...i just hope we don't get stuck in "decision" limbo like some other people...I'm so tempted to be worried lol

nikkim 12-17-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inertia (Post 395120)
Don't worry. You were approved at a Friday, the weekend isn't really a business day so it'll change today or tomorrow. I'm in the same boat, so don't you worry :)

I wish mine jumped straight to card production! lol what's your service center

iDream 12-17-2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikkim (Post 395122)
Yeah i know!!!! I wanted it by this Saturday but before Christmas is fine...i just hope we don't get stuck in "decision" limbo like some other people...I'm so tempted to be worried lol

Oh men, hopefully not! I dont wanna wait any longer... Im soo ready to get my DL..
Wait youre saying, there are some people who've been waiting for their case to update too??
:/