DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The News Room (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   First DT Tweet Post Shutdown (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=80448)

Shapeshift0827 01-23-2018 12:39 AM

First DT Tweet Post Shutdown

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
5m5 minutes ago
More
Big win for Republicans as Democrats cave on Shutdown. Now I want a big win for everyone, including Republicans, Democrats and DACA, but especially for our Great Military and Border Security. Should be able to get there. See you at the negotiating table!

jwxie518 01-23-2018 12:44 AM

Re: First DT Tweet Post Shutdown

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shapeshift0827 (Post 679203)
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
5m5 minutes ago
More
Big win for Republicans as Democrats cave on Shutdown. Now I want a big win for everyone, including Republicans, Democrats and DACA, but especially for our Great Military and Border Security. Should be able to get there. See you at the negotiating table!

Not when Miller, Kelly, CottonIsRacist, and the bunch of hardliners in the same room.

Suck each other's dick.

MessiD10s 01-23-2018 12:45 AM

Sounds like he's trying to unite the country. I think something will pass for us. its not over till we have deportation letters. Don't lose hope guys.

BeansDreamtoo21 01-23-2018 12:46 AM

Lets go this is it

ceaguila 01-23-2018 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MessiD10s (Post 679206)
Sounds like he's trying to unite the country. I think something will pass for us. its not over till we have deportation letters. Don't lose hope guys.

Even advocates from MoveOn and FWD say that he truly wants something for us. The problem is that he changes his mind by the hour and as long as . Stephen Miller, Kelly and Cotton are there whispering in his ear, it's way too difficult.

JJ Glo 01-23-2018 12:49 AM

Why couldn't he call us Dreamers..

BestBefore1984 01-23-2018 12:49 AM

Lol. I like how he calls out the Dems. Like a rebellious teen who thinks he knows everything. The teen says he’s gonna leave the house and live on his own, only to return back an hour later to the parents house. Pussies.

Shapeshift0827 01-23-2018 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwxie518 (Post 679205)
Not when Miller, Kelly, CottonIsRacist, and the bunch of hardliners in the same room.

Suck each other's dick.

I was actually expecting more of a "HAHA I WIN" tweet mixed in with "Dems protecting illegal aliens" somewhere lol.

TonyM203 01-23-2018 12:51 AM

Hes so bipolar that its actually scary, next thing you know hes tweeting something like "WE DID NOT TOLERATE THE GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS THAT ARE PROBABLY MS13 MEMBERS #MAGA #AMERICAFIRST"

MessiD10s 01-23-2018 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceaguila (Post 679209)
Even advocates from MoveOn and FWD say that he truly wants something for us. The problem is that he changes his mind by the hour and as long as . Stephen Miller, Kelly and Cotton are there whispering in his ear, it's way too difficult.

The media and politicians have been putting pressure on Miller and John Kelly. In fact I read that Kelly won't last too long, hopefully Miller too.