DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The News Room (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Pelosi open to DACA for wall? (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=83161)

cmeow 01-10-2019 01:20 PM

Re: Pelosi open to DACA for wall?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Copper (Post 726844)
To be clear though she said a CLEAN Dream Act. I can already see UWD lining up at her office protesting if she were to compromise and get something done. Their paychecks are on the line if we ever get legalized.

They can always complain about something else like jailed babies or the other undocumented population.

Red neck 01-10-2019 01:21 PM

@AlexNBCNews
4m4 minutes ago
More
With DACA deal be part of negotiations to end shutdown? On @mitchellreports, @SenatorDurbin says he is "skeptical" of any DREAMer/DACA talks with WH after bipartisan proposal a year ago was totally rejected by Trump

thesaintseiya 01-10-2019 01:21 PM

well its the republicans bringing up daca as a start for negotiaton, not the democrats

juvi 01-10-2019 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesaintseiya (Post 726847)
well its the republicans bringing up daca as a start for negotiaton, not the democrats

It's Graham and few other senators.. needs to be Mitch and Trump, otherwise it doesn't matter.

vft1008 01-10-2019 01:29 PM

Dems are either playing a really good game of hardball or aren't really interested in helping us, ATM. I'm leaning towards the former.

Quote:

Originally Posted by juvi (Post 726841)
What's the point if Senate won't even bringing up for a vote?

So they can say that they tried. Politics.

Red neck 01-10-2019 01:31 PM

@LACaldwellDC
Following Following @LACaldwellDC
More
.@chuckschumer on some Republicans trying to come up with a bigger immigration deal:
“You saw what happened last time. Trump backed out.” He’s referring to the last DACA/Wall talks

9:28 AM - 10 Jan 2019

Red neck 01-10-2019 01:33 PM

@ChadPergram
4m4 minutes ago
More
Graham as he walked into McConnell’s office on if Democrats would be game to trade immigration for a wall:
Let’s see where the marker is

vft1008 01-10-2019 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red neck (Post 726855)
@ChadPergram
4m4 minutes ago
More
Graham as he walked into McConnell’s office on if Democrats would be game to trade immigration for a wall:
Let’s see where the marker is

Dems are playing hardball since they have the higher ground. >=)

Red neck 01-10-2019 01:34 PM

@ChadPergram
55s56 seconds ago
More
Durbin on shutdown: Lindsey (Graham) is drumming up some way to get us out of this mess and I welcome his efforts.

davidrellis 01-10-2019 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vft1008 (Post 726853)
Dems are either playing a really good game of hardball or aren't really interested in helping us, ATM. I'm leaning towards the former.

So they can say that they tried. Politics.

At the same time, say there is no shutdown and they pass the dream act now, we’d probably be complaining that they are just playing politics since they know the senate would not bring it up.

I honestly hope their game is to wait for republicans to initiate a daca for wall trade with full backing from trump but we’ll see.