DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The News Room (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   April 2nd Trump Tweets. (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=81496)

Red neck 04-02-2018 08:48 AM

April 2nd Trump Tweets.

@Acosta
27m27 minutes ago
More
Asked Trump if the DACA kids should worry. His response was that the “democrats have let them down.” I asked didn’t he kill DACA. No response

@realDonaldTrump
2h2 hours ago
More
Mexico has the absolute power not to let these large “Caravans” of people enter their country. They must stop them at their Northern Border, which they can do because their border laws work, not allow them to pass through into our country, which has no effective border laws.....

@realDonaldTrump
2h2 hours ago
More
...Congress must immediately pass Border Legislation, use Nuclear Option if necessary, to stop the massive inflow of Drugs and People. Border Patrol Agents (and ICE) are GREAT, but the weak Dem laws don’t allow them to do their job. Act now Congress, our country is being stolen!

@realDonaldTrump
1h1 hour ago
More
DACA is dead because the Democrats didn’t care or act, and now everyone wants to get onto the DACA bandwagon... No longer works. Must build Wall and secure our borders with proper Border legislation. Democrats want No Borders, hence drugs and crime!

JJ Glo 04-02-2018 09:01 AM

Re: April 2nd Trump Tweets.

We're not even part of the deal anymore haha,

Swim19 04-02-2018 09:05 AM

He has absolutely no idea what DACA is, does he? I think he just likes saying the word.

Smooth 04-02-2018 09:18 AM

He wants the senate to resort to the nuclear option for wall funding:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/02/tr..._campaign=push

He doesn't get it; The wall is tied to fucking DACA. He should be mad at himself for not vetoing that stupid fucking spending bill.

BeansDreamtoo21 04-02-2018 09:26 AM

Guyss i might sound a little delusional. maybe he is about to accept the daca deal. And he is acting all tough like no daca, nuclear option to fund wall. He knows daca is tied to the wall, he is the one that said it. He just want to say ill do it for our security.

cacheton011 04-02-2018 09:27 AM

It's kinda sad. DACA is driving him mad!

To be honest, I'm over it. I know nothing will get done during his presidency. He will campaign on this issue and lose. Dems will do the same but will gain some seats. So in the end, status quo shall remain in effect until 2021.

Smooth 04-02-2018 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeansDreamtoo21 (Post 700334)
Guyss i might sound a little delusional. maybe he is about to accept the daca deal. And he is acting all tough like no daca, nuclear option to fund wall. He knows daca is tied to the wall, he is the one that said it. He just want to say ill do it for our security.

Some might call you a delusional crazy bastard, but seems possible????

The guy has a boner for his wall; he wants it bad and is trying to resort to extreme measures to get it. Unfortunately, for his dumbass, his strategies will not work.

He will have to cave for a DACA deal if he wants his wall. Fucking moron; he could have vetoed the spending bill. For fucks sake.

libertarian1776 04-02-2018 09:30 AM

he couldve accepted the Schumer offer for $25 mil wall + DACA.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smooth (Post 700336)
He will have to cave for a DACA deal if he wants his wall. Fucking moron; he could have vetoed the spending bill. For fucks sake.

Smooth 04-02-2018 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by libertarian1776 (Post 700337)
he couldve accepted the Schumer offer for $25 mil wall + DACA.

Dead shit surprised Ryan encouraged Trump to sign that stupid spending bill. Fucking morons.

Well, if nothing happens, he sure as hell will not get his fucking wall. His base is also blaming him. He is taking a lot of fucking heat. What a fucking moron.

IamAman 04-02-2018 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swim19 (Post 700329)
He has absolutely no idea what DACA is, does he? I think he just likes saying the word.

Oh he knows. During that table sit down he even knew that it's not just kids and many are older. He just says that stuff now because he knows his deplorables don't know what DACA is.