DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   Other Topics (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   I was sent by UWD (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=83871)

Tacvbo 09-10-2019 04:37 PM

I was sent by UWD

With the one and sole purpose of hunting DOGJUICEMAN. It's in the works. :twisted:

Got_Daca 09-10-2019 06:56 PM

Re: I was sent by UWD

https://media0.giphy.com/media/NY0B5eEh74C52/giphy.gif

DogJuiceMan 09-10-2019 07:00 PM

You and the other UWD beaners are guaranteed to fail in any operations against King DogJuiceMan.

Here is why:
1. I am undefeated.
2. I do not get tired.
3. I do not lose.
4. I am not a beaner like you.

I encourage you to try, but I am already fortelling the result. Defeat for UWD. Victory for Dreamers. Defeat for beaners like you.

Do yourself a favor and move back to reddit along with the other incel/beaners on r/daca.

Tacvbo 09-10-2019 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogJuiceMan (Post 740806)
You and the other UWD beaners are guaranteed to fail in any operations against King DogJuiceMan.

Here is why:
1. I am undefeated.
2. I do not get tired.
3. I do not lose.
4. I am not a beaner like you.

I encourage you to try, but I am already fortelling the result. Defeat for UWD. Victory for Dreamers. Defeat for beaners like you.

Do yourself a favor and move back to reddit along with the other incel/beaners on r/daca.

1. I was in this forum before you.
2. You're bitter and stupid asf.
3. You lose all the time.
4. The more you deny being a beaner, the more stupid you sound lol

DogJuiceMan 09-10-2019 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tacvbo (Post 740811)
1. I was in this forum before you.
2. You're bitter and stupid asf.
3. You lose all the time.
4. The more you deny being a beaner, the more stupid you sound lol

1. I have more posts than you in this forum, you being here in 2010 has no relevancy. Its not that you have an account and wasted it for almost a decade, its that you do something with it.
2. You're salty AF following me around the forums. Sounds like I got to you on a fundamental level. Stay mad bro.
3. In reality im actually winning. Why, cause im not a UWD-beaner like you.
4. Thanks for not denying you are a beaner. Beaner confirmed.

You are doing a piss poor job at your operations against me. Tell UWD they need to bring 6 monkeys like you for it to be an even match. Their goons are like tomatoes to me, too soft. So I pickem off one by one.

Tacvbo 09-11-2019 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogJuiceMan (Post 740824)
1. I have more posts than you in this forum, you being here in 2010 has no relevancy. Its not that you have an account and wasted it for almost a decade, its that you do something with it.
2. You're salty AF following me around the forums. Sounds like I got to you on a fundamental level. Stay mad bro.
3. In reality im actually winning. Why, cause im not a UWD-beaner like you.
4. Thanks for not denying you are a beaner. Beaner confirmed.

You are doing a piss poor job at your operations against me. Tell UWD they need to bring 6 monkeys like you for it to be an even match. Their goons are like tomatoes to me, too soft. So I pickem off one by one.

1. Number of posts don't matter. Especially when they're about something extra retarded lol
2. I have fun with your low life ass lol
3. UWD for the win baby!
4. Super proud to be a beaner. Viva Mexico puto!

UWD will hunt you down like the piece of trash you truly are. As stated, you're better off going back to your native land and continue being a loser. This country is too great for pussy cry babies like you.

DogJuiceMan 09-11-2019 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tacvbo (Post 740847)
1. Number of posts don't matter. Especially when they're about something extra retarded lol
2. I have fun with your low life ass lol
3. UWD for the win baby!
4. Super proud to be a beaner. Viva Mexico puto!

UWD will hunt you down like the piece of trash you truly are. As stated, you're better off going back to your native land and continue being a loser. This country is too great for pussy cry babies like you.

1. 99% of my posts are about something more worthwile than your pathetic fake life with your fake accomplishments AHAHAHAHA

2. Thanks, have fun with living in your mom's basement.
3. UWD fails yet again, tell them to swap you out with another beaner who can actually debate. You are spent and depleted, like your bank account LOL
4. I'm mexican too you retard. Damn are all of UWD this stupid or is it just you?

Tacvbo 09-12-2019 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogJuiceMan (Post 740868)
1. 99% of my posts are about something more worthwile than your pathetic fake life with your fake accomplishments AHAHAHAHA

2. Thanks, have fun with living in your mom's basement.
3. UWD fails yet again, tell them to swap you out with another beaner who can actually debate. You are spent and depleted, like your bank account LOL
4. I'm mexican too you retard. Damn are all of UWD this stupid or is it just you?

1. Your posts are all retarded and nobody ever reads them and you get mad lmao
2. I’m wealthier than you. Loser. Business owner here.
3. Arriba UWD los que se cojieron a tu jefita lol
4. Me la pelas

Got_Daca 09-12-2019 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tacvbo (Post 740889)
1. Your posts are all retarded and nobody ever reads them and you get mad lmao
2. I’m wealthier than you. Loser. Business owner here.
3. Arriba UWD los que se cojieron a tu jefita lol
4. Me la pelas

Undocumented business owner loophole

Tacvbo 09-12-2019 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got_Daca (Post 740897)
Undocumented business owner loophole

Negative, your business must employ a certain number of US citizens and must report a certain amount of capital.