DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Some replies to Trump tweet on Daca (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=79880)

Outsider626 12-30-2017 12:06 AM

Some replies to Trump tweet on Daca

Quote:

Dear Mr President. I am a voter that fought and voted for you. I stood in rain and wind to support you. I lost friends and some family members because i supported you. I am one of the lost middle class. Please no DACA, and no amnesty.
Quote:

I think DACA people should be deported but if you have to cut a deal with Democrats you should set up a residency program for the illegals where they can’t vote, receive any federal funding, their kids won’t be citizens, and they can’t be referrals for others seeking citizenship
Quote:

No DACA! If I’m paying $40k for my kid to go to votech college and they’re getting in free, that pisses me off! Im a citizen, so is my son, yet you detrimentally effect him because of it, and give the illegals everything? Bull
Quote:

Giving DACA amnesty is game over for your voters @realDonaldTrump, and for America. WTH are you doing man?
Quote:

I'm sick of hearing these ass kissers say most Americans approve of DACA & want Dreamers to stay...Screw that deport their asses #NoDACA
Quote:

PLEASE CALL WHITE HOUSE 202-456-1111, DEMAND NO DACA, NO FREEBIES FOR ILLEGALS
Quote:

Please end DACA don't betray all of us who voted for you believe me if u saw what I see everyday at work you would know most r drawing welfare & foodstamps & they're able to work but don't want to I'm 68 & still have to work even after 6 heart attacks
Thats just some of them. There are like 30k tweets. Most of them are negative.

Crazy how many ignorant people there are.

libertarian1776 12-30-2017 12:08 AM

Re: Some replies to Trump tweet on Daca

they are so dumb. how are they gonna get all the shit they want like the wall, cuts in legal immigration, border sec, etc without working w/ dems.

Outsider626 12-30-2017 12:10 AM

I wanna know how i can get foodstamps and free tuition. I think i spent like 30k on 4 years of college so far.

CMChump 12-30-2017 03:06 AM

So much misinformation. I try and educate one person at a time about the struggles we go through and all the lies the media makes up about DACA recipients and undocumented immigrants.

jaylove16 12-30-2017 03:26 AM

Who cares?

Sorrybrah 12-30-2017 09:06 AM

30k on a VoTech school lmao, no surprise the parent is a Trump supporter. When are these tradies going to learn?

legodego 12-30-2017 09:43 AM

it's so sad to see how people can be so ignorant if things are not personally related to them... also very sad to see how there are so many people who are up in their heads.

Outsider626 12-30-2017 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaylove16 (Post 664024)
Who cares?

Well i do. I didn't read tweets before and didn't know that so many people hate us.

soypana 12-30-2017 02:49 PM

Not everyone is going to love us lol. And those replies are his supporters.

Pianoswithoutfaith 12-30-2017 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soypana (Post 664051)
Not everyone is going to love us lol. And those replies are his supporters.

This pretty much