DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   Other Topics (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Never Thought I'd Agree With DogJuiceMan On Anything But.... (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=84647)

Tacvbo 11-18-2020 12:57 AM

Never Thought I'd Agree With DogJuiceMan On Anything But....

The DACA sub on Reddit is packed with so many retards, you can almost run the risk of getting brain cancer. I'll save you the fkn headache. Don't go there.

Charolastra 11-18-2020 07:41 PM

Re: Never Thought I'd Agree With DogJuiceMan On Anything But....

Why? I went on there once and they seemed normal. Didn't even run into any pro-Trump mouthbreathers like we see on here.

Tacvbo 11-24-2020 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charolastra (Post 754041)
Why? I went on there once and they seemed normal. Didn't even run into any pro-Trump mouthbreathers like we see on here.

I didn't say Trump trolls. I said "retards". Some of them still ask if they should apply since they're afraid of "being in the system".

Demise 11-24-2020 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tacvbo (Post 754166)
I didn't say Trump trolls. I said "retards". Some of them still ask if they should apply since they're afraid of "being in the system".

Can't do much about people who are just sleepwalking through life I'm afraid. Then again I was always the reckless one, filed for DACA first day I could (which was in late Sept 2012 because the person maintaining records at my High School was on vacation), filed I-130 a day after getting married, and filed a VAWA as soon as the dust settled and I figured out what I need to do.

The only leap of faith I haven't taken was doing Advance Parole with an outstanding removal order.

IamAman 11-24-2020 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demise (Post 754168)
Can't do much about people who are just sleepwalking through life I'm afraid. Then again I was always the reckless one, filed for DACA first day I could (which was in late Sept 2012 because the person maintaining records at my High School was on vacation), filed I-130 a day after getting married, and filed a VAWA as soon as the dust settled and I figured out what I need to do.

The only leap of faith I haven't taken was doing Advance Parole with an outstanding removal order.

I just can't believe someone with DACA would be lazy in renewing it. When DAPA/Expanded DACA was announced, I went to my lawyer the same week and even though the program hadn't gone into effect yet, got all my paperwork ready, and all was set to go the first day it went into effect because the belief was that there would be 5 million parents of USCs applying and it would be a lot of delays. Buuuuut, that never came to be. Still, no regrets. There was an opportunity so I tried. Probably will check in with my lawyer around February or March to see how the landscape is. He pretty much told me to not even think about it in the last 4 years.

Pianoswithoutfaith 11-25-2020 12:14 AM

Blows my mind we have people here who support trump

Crazy

jwxie518 11-29-2020 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tacvbo (Post 754166)

I wouldn't call it "retard" to be honest, but it's interesting to find those folks online. I get it - some probably have minor convictions but honestly, just file the damn thing or lose your EAD aka the ability to work legally.

Charolastra 12-10-2020 07:23 AM

LMAO I was browsing it earlier and I agree with you. I just saw a post of a 1st-time applicant, she posted a photo of her paperwork and the computer screen she’s working on. Nothing blurred or blacked out, if you zoom in you can see her full name, date of birth, place of birth, parents’ names, and on some adjacent documents you can make out full addresses.

You can’t help stupid, I hope there’s no /pol/ types scouring Plebbit looking to fuck with us.

fl_dreamer 12-11-2020 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charolastra (Post 754423)
LMAO I was browsing it earlier and I agree with you. I just saw a post of a 1st-time applicant, she posted a photo of her paperwork and the computer screen she’s working on. Nothing blurred or blacked out, if you zoom in you can see her full name, date of birth, place of birth, parents’ names, and on some adjacent documents you can make out full addresses.

You can’t help stupid, I hope there’s no /pol/ types scouring Plebbit looking to fuck with us.

Now that is unfortunate. Sounds like someone young or uneducated. I hope you told her to take down the pic. That is a Trump supporter ICE agent's wet dream.

Catcherenme 12-16-2020 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charolastra (Post 754423)

LMAO, somewhere I heard stupidity is a disease.