DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Place to VENT! (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=35760)

butterflynans 12-12-2012 02:10 PM

Place to VENT!

Wishing i could get approved today or pronto! I know its coming but this fustration is kicking me in the butt! I'm so sad and feel the need to go get a new job ASAP!
Can't vent to the parents cuz they got their own issues/lives and probably tired of hearing about this. Plus my debbidowner dad said to give up hope for this month cuz of the holidays!

JJ Glo 12-12-2012 02:21 PM

Re: Place to VENT!

I hear ya.

It sucks now knowing what's the hold up on our cases and just waiting blindly not knowing how much longer this is going to take.

Tovicmar 12-12-2012 02:26 PM

Both of you should have being approved by now... Early September applicants

Tovicmar 12-12-2012 02:27 PM

Service centers.. taking so long...

Laker24x 12-12-2012 02:33 PM

Why can't they just deport me.

Laker24x 12-12-2012 02:34 PM

It's also annoying how approved people keep saying "ohhh your time will come" like stfu man you just got approved you have no idea how it feels.

Dreamernb87 12-12-2012 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laker24x (Post 391451)
Why can't they just deport me.

LOL, That made me laugh, hang in there you'll be approved!

Ili_0389 12-12-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laker24x (Post 391453)
It's also annoying how approved people keep saying "ohhh your time will come" like stfu man you just got approved you have no idea how it feels.

It really will and yes we know how it feels, unless they got approved in a month or so.

OriginalUsername 12-12-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laker24x (Post 391453)

That's like the worst thing ever. And it is funny because a lot of times it is people who were posting desperately depressed comments about it only moments prior and then they get approved and they are suddenly enlightened with optimism. It is like, why didn't you say that to yourself when you were waiting?

OriginalUsername 12-12-2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ Glo (Post 391440)
I hear ya.

It sucks now knowing what's the hold up on our cases and just waiting blindly not knowing how much longer this is going to take.

Quote:

Originally Posted by butterflynans (Post 391425)
Wishing i could get approved today or pronto! I know its coming but this fustration is kicking me in the butt! I'm so sad and feel the need to go get a new job ASAP!
Can't vent to the parents cuz they got their own issues/lives and probably tired of hearing about this. Plus my debbidowner dad said to give up hope for this month cuz of the holidays!

How you guys have not been approved yet, I do not know. One thing is certain though, when the time comes I will throw myself a little party with dominos pan pizza. So please be approved soon. I know I have said this before but it is this week or next, I can feel it.