DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   Other Topics (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Leaving in August (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=83641)

carnivore 06-10-2019 10:03 PM

Leaving in August

Leaving in August

Back to Brazil

Malign0n 06-10-2019 10:15 PM

Re: Leaving in August

Boa sorte carnivore que Deus te abençoe e guia para adiante

PapiChulo 06-10-2019 10:55 PM

good luck, brother.

ECW 06-10-2019 11:06 PM

No one cares!

BestBefore1984 06-11-2019 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ECW (Post 737375)
No one cares!

That's messed up man. Carni made this place fun and he's a cool dude outside this forum. Personally, sad to see him leave but it's for the best. And to be honest, don't blame him.

JayR9 06-11-2019 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carnivore (Post 737371)
Leaving in August

Back to Brazil

Best of luck man! I’m getting my Millie and I’m out of here too.

2dreamORnot2dream 06-11-2019 01:54 AM

Good luck Carni, wish you all the best on your new adventure !

How did you decide to make this big move ? Do you have a job lined up or will you be working remotely for a US company ?

carnivore 06-11-2019 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2dreamORnot2dream (Post 737382)
Good luck Carni, wish you all the best on your new adventure !

How did you decide to make this big move ? Do you have a job lined up or will you be working remotely for a US company ?

It's a long story. I am seeking to reunite with my family and focus on the things in life that really matter. I'm going to work on our family farm and restaurant.

Red neck 06-11-2019 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carnivore (Post 737394)
It's a long story. I am seeking to reunite with my family and focus on the things in life that really matter. I'm going to work on our family farm and restaurant.

vft1008 06-11-2019 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BestBefore1984 (Post 737378)
That's messed up man. Carni made this place fun and he's a cool dude outside this forum. Personally, sad to see him leave but it's for the best. And to be honest, don't blame him.

He's moving away from the US not moving away from the internet! XP

2MoreYears 06-11-2019 03:05 PM

The problem isn't your surroundings.

You see, happiness is within yourself. The place won't make much difference if you can't find that within you.

None the less, best of luck to you my fellow illegal brother from another country.

PapiChulo 06-11-2019 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2MoreYears (Post 737410)
The problem isn't your surroundings.

You see, happiness is within yourself. The place won't make much difference if you can't find that within you.

None the less, best of luck to you my fellow illegal brother from another country.

i think that was Carni's dilemma. i just want my brother to be happy, wherever he is in the world.

carnivore 06-11-2019 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PapiChulo (Post 737414)
i think that was Carni's dilemma. i just want my brother to be happy, wherever he is in the world.

Yes i learned that lesson when i moved to San Diego and 6 months later ended up in a psych ward. I need to be in a place with a strong social support system.

Alby 06-11-2019 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carnivore (Post 737427)
Yes i learned that lesson when i moved to San Diego and 6 months later ended up in a psych ward. I need to be in a place with a strong social support system.

But WHY?, you had permission to work and were doing so at a company for a high salary, allegedly; you were enjoying so much pussy and even threesomes, allegedly, and you had great numbers at the gym, again allegedly! Why leave all of that?

BestBefore1984 06-11-2019 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alby (Post 737428)
But WHY?, you had permission to work and were doing so at a company for a high salary, allegedly; you were enjoying so much pussy and even threesomes, allegedly, and you had great numbers at the gym, again allegedly! Why leave all of that?

I know I'm preaching to the choir and pointing out what is already known to us as a society, but as a friendly reminder....

Sex, money, drugs, and fame won't save you from depression. See Avicii and Justin Bieber - the latter who earlier this year sought treatment for depression and the former who committed suicide.

Edit:
I wanted to add that these two individuals I used as an example where free to travel the world and return to their home countries as they pleased - they didn't live in the shadows like we did, yet the depression was too much. Let that sink in.

carnivore 06-12-2019 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alby (Post 737428)

You forgot the weed. I was as far from God as i had ever been.

2MoreYears 06-12-2019 09:08 AM

I'd also add promiscuity to the list.

carnivore 06-12-2019 09:46 AM

I was a drug/alcohol/fornication addict, a cheater, a prideful person who mistreated his coworkers and a son who abandoned his mother. I knew right from wrong but it took a stay at a mental ward for me to get down on my knees and ask God for a second chance in life and change my ways.

DogJuiceMan 06-12-2019 10:26 AM

If there is internet in Brazil I want you on it and back here where you belong. You make this place fun, and even though we've scrapped a few times, you are still one of the top boss negroes around here.

Best of luck wherever you end up carni.

Gnome 06-12-2019 10:50 AM

What support system do you have set up in Brazil for your arrival?

JohannBernoulli1667 06-12-2019 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnome (Post 737447)

Have you seen the carnival girls there?

http://https://www.google.com/imgres...ce=sh%2Fx%2Fim

Busybee 06-12-2019 11:59 AM

Hey Carni, its nice to hear you are doing good and found this new life's purpose. You sound at peace with yourself, and that makes me happy for you. Keep in touch and best of luck!

vft1008 06-12-2019 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carnivore (Post 737438)
You forgot the weed. I was as far from God as i had ever been.

LOL, there is no god. You're diving deeper into delusion by believing in that.

Lambo Mercy 06-12-2019 01:00 PM

Good luck dude. Also thank you for telling me to use CBD oil. That shit has been good to me

plOp 06-12-2019 01:41 PM

Good luck!

lachupacabra 06-12-2019 02:02 PM

wow, that takes some balls. Good luck!

carnivore 06-12-2019 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnome (Post 737447)

My family. The idea came to me by divine intervention 3 times. First a voice in my head instructed me to go back to Brazil last Christmas during a moment of self hatred and depression. The second time a homeless man told me he had a message to me and it involved the statue of Christ (the statue in Rio), a daughter and a woman whom I had to reunite (my mom and grandmother). Third, after my stay in the psych ward I went back to a field where I believed I has lost my documents. I asked God to direct me to my documents when lo and behold a wind blew hard and fast. I followed the direction of the wind and arrived at my passport and birth certificate unharmed. The EAD was no where to be found.

vft1008 06-12-2019 04:56 PM

Oh dear...

https://i.imgur.com/S7z7IWz.gif

jwxie518 06-13-2019 08:52 PM

Good luck man. But don’t lie.

AleiaTheEnchanted 06-14-2019 03:50 AM

Good luck!! You will be missed!! You made this place interesting with your crazy posts. Hope you stick around. Let us know how the new life will be!!

PapiChulo 06-14-2019 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwxie518 (Post 737526)
Good luck man. But don’t lie.

lmao.

bad.bunny 06-15-2019 10:55 AM

I really hope this is a joke because Brazil is very dangerous, bro. You'll be targeted for the mere fact that you hail from the US, easy $$$ for the robbers.

Farming is hard work, transitioning from a comfy office life to agriculture in the third world is not an simple task.

Also, drugs are extremely prevalent in Brazil. There is a high chance you will relapse.

MalditoDuende 06-19-2019 08:35 PM

I hope you think long and hard about this. If you make up your mind to leave, then I really wish the best for you. Hows your Portuguese language skills?

Got_Daca 06-20-2019 12:36 AM

So this dude is transitioning to hard labor in Brazil

Lmao