DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Official 2016 Renewal Thread (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=73157)

NotYetKnown 05-10-2016 08:59 AM

Re: Official 2016 Renewal Thread

Just send a bill with you name and new address. It's easy, free and is just extra precaution.

Dreamer786 05-10-2016 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Brain (Post 567401)
Hello im about to send my package but i moved after my first renewal. Do i need to send any proof of my new address or it doesn't really matter.

For uscis? no address proof necessary.. just fill in the add change page on the website.

The Brain 05-10-2016 02:29 PM

I moved over 1 year ago and just knew about the change of address form. Should I submit the form online and tomorrow send my packet with the new address on it ?

Dreamer786 05-10-2016 03:02 PM

In the online address change page...

It asks: Country of citizenship. Of course, you type in the name of your home country.
Then it asks: In the US as a .... student/visitor/permanent resident or OTHER.

correct answer: either student/visitor... OR other? And then in the space provided to specify if in US as other: DACA?

VJB2 05-11-2016 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotYetKnown (Post 567113)
I always send it, just because. But I believe there are a few of us that haven't sent one in and have never received a RFE.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotYetKnown (Post 567422)
Just send a bill with you name and new address. It's easy, free and is just extra precaution.

I'm keeping up with your case because mine was delivered Saturday, and today is the third business day and no acceptance notification yet. However, I see you got yours on the fourth full business day so hopefully tomorrow I know it was viewed and rest until the notice of action.

zeomax 05-12-2016 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VJB2 (Post 567541)
I'm keeping up with your case because mine was delivered Saturday, and today is the third business day and no acceptance notification yet. However, I see you got yours on the fourth full business day so hopefully tomorrow I know it was viewed and rest until the notice of action.

I wouldn't be surprised if you received your notice of action by Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. Be patient.

VJB2 05-12-2016 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeomax (Post 567561)
I wouldn't be surprised if you received your notice of action by Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. Be patient.

Oh, I am for the most part. For some reason, the part that makes me feel antsy is knowing someone viewed the case briefly and it didn't fall through the cracks heading from the USPS cart to their office. ;)

zone2oo0 05-15-2016 02:43 AM

sent mine today!

marley monster 05-16-2016 03:12 PM

This will be my second renewal. I have questions about filling the forms:

Form 821-D

1. In Part 2, Section 6a, "Travel Info" what do we put if we never EVER left the united states? Do we leave it blank or put "N/A" in the boxes?

2. In Part 8, Section 1a, Do I put my Legal Name, and A-Number again? I don't need to put any additional info. Do we leave this blank or put N/A again?

3. Part 6, Part 7, do we leave these areas blank or write N/A? I am the only one completing this document.

Form I-765

1. This is my second renewal so I have been granted an EAD for 4 years now. Part 11 asks if I've ever applied for EAD from USCIS. What dates should I put here? Just the recent renewal, or the renewal plus the initial application?

Also which office should be written on it. The one that granted my request correct?

2. Part 15, What do we write under Current Immigration Status? Just DACA?

Filing

1. Do I write two separate checks, or just one?

2. Cover Page needed?

3. Any certain order the packet is supposed to be filed in?

That was all the questions I had. Sorry for all of them. I just want this packet to be perfect. Thanks!

GiveMeAChance 05-17-2016 01:31 AM

I forgot what order to send it in?! Can someone please remind me?

Also..... does the copy of the old EAD ID have to be in color?