DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Approval after new daca memo (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=84509)

FLDreamerrr 07-31-2020 09:55 PM

Approval after new daca memo

Has anyone been approved after the new daca memo?
Curious to see who has the one year renewal
Mines currently stuck in the we sent you biometrics appointment so wondering if I’ll get the one or two year

Marco956 07-31-2020 10:00 PM

Re: Approval after new daca memo

Probably gonna be 1 year unless someone sues and they rule an injunction. It's gonna suck if people get approved and that happens.

gely_velazquez 07-31-2020 10:03 PM

From what I understand, I saw a RAICES Seminar earlier, the 1 yr will only be applied to applications received on the day memo was introduced and moving forward. Your application was received before, so you should be getting the 2 yrs.

Marco956 07-31-2020 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gely_velazquez (Post 750994)
From what I understand, I saw a RAICES Seminar earlier, the 1 yr will only be applied to applications received on the day memo was introduced and moving forward. Your application was received before, so you should be getting the 2 yrs.

For all applications? I sent mine in but I expire in over a year lol. I would totally love to get two years though but I thought it was all approved apps AFTER the memo would get 1 year.

CUSenior 08-01-2020 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gely_velazquez (Post 750994)

This is actually really interesting. I tried looking for the seminar. Do you have a source? I submitted my renewal just before the SCOTUS ruling but I don’t expire until April.

Dres2011 08-01-2020 09:09 AM

As I understand it, it is the daca applications sent after the memo that will get the 1 year ead. If you were pending before the memo you should expect a two year ead.

gely_velazquez 08-01-2020 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CUSenior (Post 750999)
This is actually really interesting. I tried looking for the seminar. Do you have a source? I submitted my renewal just before the SCOTUS ruling but I don’t expire until April.

I can’t share the link, my phone sucks, but I saw it on my Facebook feed. Look RAICES on your Facebook, it was the one with the green tree as their profile pic. It’s a 30 minute video.

Atelier 08-01-2020 12:00 PM

My card was stuck on production and shipped a couple days after the memo. I should receive it Monday according to usps. Really hoping it’s two years , I’ll let you guys and girls know otherwise.

soypana 08-01-2020 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco956 (Post 750996)
For all applications? I sent mine in but I expire in over a year lol. I would totally love to get two years though but I thought it was all approved apps AFTER the memo would get 1 year.

Same here.. I expire next year but I sent my application like 2 months ago.. hope I get a 2 years

frbc13 08-01-2020 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soypana (Post 751006)
Same here.. I expire next year but I sent my application like 2 months ago.. hope I get a 2 years

Same here....it was accepted June 17th, still haven't received any info on the biometrics though. Probably cause they only got like 2 people plus the Janitor working at the USCIS office.