DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Dealership wants the car back wtf (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=40008)

Laker24x 03-01-2013 07:51 PM

Dealership wants the car back wtf

So I just bought a car from the dealership, everything was good and happy then the next day they're telling me that they need to have a cosigner or i'll need to take the car back like wtf??? They told me its because my SSN has a DHS work bla bla bla on it and if I have some kind of visa well I told them it is deferred action I am lawfully in here. Ugh sorry for grammatical errors I am just really pissed. I even tried to explain that its renewable and I am not going anywehere and that my SSN is for work AND OTHER PURPOSES .

ek fly 03-01-2013 07:53 PM

Re: Dealership wants the car back wtf

drain the oil pan drive it back to the dealer period .

FlyinAgainstTheWind 03-01-2013 07:54 PM

Was it a new car? I'm scared to have this issue. Are you going to look for a co-signer? You worked fast laker.

JJ Glo 03-01-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ek fly (Post 439021)
drain the oil pan drive it back to the dealer period .

LMAO wtf?

Anyways, that sucks. Why should it matter what the SSN says.

Laker24x 03-01-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyinAgainstTheWind (Post 439022)
Was it a new car? I'm scared to have this issue. Are you going to look for a co-signer? You worked fast laker.

It wasn't even a new car, it was just a stupid '10 honda civic. This is ridiculous, they told me I have been " approved" yet now they have problems?? Wow smh these dealerships are liars.

Yea I try not to waste a single day. This is a nightmare.

Qui-Gon Jinn 03-01-2013 07:58 PM

usually when the dealer calls back for the car its because the bank financing the car saw something they dont approved. in most cases you dont make enough money but i dunno. Or they fell like you wont finish paying the car back. so they want a co signer.

I suggest you drive it like you stole it lol jk

FlyinAgainstTheWind 03-01-2013 07:58 PM

I'm assuming you financed for more than 2 years. I think that is probably the issue.

I agree with Qui-With most loans we are still going to need a co-signer. Did you already receive your DL?

Laker24x 03-01-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ Glo (Post 439024)
LMAO wtf?

Anyways, that sucks. Why should it matter what the SSN says.

That's what I was saying. They're saying ohhh the bank wont accept it bla bla bla that I need to have a visa or a green card or citizenship. I told him I AM LAWFULLY HERE and i am not leaving this SOIL. I even emailed him all the approval letters. This is ridiculous.

Laker24x 03-01-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyinAgainstTheWind (Post 439027)
I'm assuming you financed for more than 2 years. I think that is probably the issue.

I agree with Qui-With most loans we are still going to need a co-signer. Did you already receive your DL?

I loaned it for 6 years I didn't care about the ending value I just wanted my monthly payment low.

Yea I got my DL already

Man I never been so depressed, I was so happy yesterday but now... :(

FlyinAgainstTheWind 03-01-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laker24x (Post 439030)
I loaned it for 6 years I didn't care about the ending value I just wanted my monthly payment low.

Yea I got my DL already

Man I never been so depressed, I was so happy yesterday but now... :(

That sounds like a bad deal to begin with. How high was your interest? Just take it back and look for something better or else buy something used that you can finance pretty quickly. Think about it this way. This is not DREAM Act. So, think more about the future. Hopefully in the next two years you will be able to upgrade to something better. But, if you really want it is there someone that can co-sign for you.