DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Advance parole (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=70903)

Jjr 03-10-2015 12:39 PM

Advance parole

Hi gies! So i sent out my application for advance parole feb.26 and they recieved it march3. I am going to central america to visit my grandmother who has diabetes mellitus type 2 and needs a surgery of her foot. I sent out everything; application, fee, medical letter, my own letter, approved daca form , my birth certificate, ect. But today i recived a letter from everything is fine but they need more proof that she really is my grandmother. What other types of proof or information have you sent out to show that they really are related to you? I though that with my birth certificate it would be enough? Since my second my mom's name if in my birth certificate and she does have the same last name as my grandmother? Thankyouu!!

Pianoswithoutfaith 03-10-2015 03:22 PM

Re: Advance parole

what about a copy of her birth certificate?

keldreams 03-18-2015 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jjr (Post 554743)
Hi gies! So i sent out my application for advance parole feb.26 and they recieved it march3. I am going to central america to visit my grandmother who has diabetes mellitus type 2 and needs a surgery of her foot. I sent out everything; application, fee, medical letter, my own letter, approved daca form , my birth certificate, ect. But today i recived a letter from everything is fine but they need more proof that she really is my grandmother. What other types of proof or information have you sent out to show that they really are related to you? I though that with my birth certificate it would be enough? Since my second my mom's name if in my birth certificate and she does have the same last name as my grandmother? Thankyouu!!

I just had my AP application sent out on Monday.. My lawyer told me that you need a document stating your official relationship to your grandmother.. I was able to do this via a "family relation document" obtained by my dad who lives near my grandma in Korea. It's was in korean and the uscis needs a translation as well as the original, so my dad got it notarized. That's should make it nice and official.. Maybe you could get something like that. Hope this helps!

jayz10 03-18-2015 06:24 PM

wow, what are the chances? my grandmother just got her toe removed due to diabetes as well. i am also looking now to head to my country to visit her because the doctor doesn't know if she's yet stable. What application do need to fill out and how much is the fee?

Jjr 03-25-2015 08:29 AM

Form I-131 cost $360 . I applied already . Im just waiting to see if i got approved.

Jjr 03-25-2015 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayz10 (Post 555514)
wow, what are the chances? my grandmother just got her toe removed due to diabetes as well. i am also looking now to head to my country to visit her because the doctor doesn't know if she's yet stable. What application do need to fill out and how much is the fee?

Form I-131 cost $360 . I applied already . Im just waiting to see if i got approved.

Jjr 03-25-2015 08:32 AM

And i send out my mom's birth certificate and that it was accepted since my grandmother's name is in my mom's birth certificate

Jojo 03-30-2015 10:49 AM

For those who successfully applied for Advance Parole, I have a couple of questions about the application. What did you guys put on Part 1, Question 6- Class of Admission? Also, on Question 9; did you put your DACA social security number or no? Thanks!

Jjr 03-30-2015 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jojo (Post 556409)
For those who successfully applied for Advance Parole, I have a couple of questions about the application. What did you guys put on Part 1, Question 6- Class of Admission? Also, on Question 9; did you put your DACA social security number or no? Thanks!

Class of admision: EWI And yes i wrote done my social security number

Jjr 03-30-2015 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jojo (Post 556409)

*down