DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   The Vermont Support Center Thread (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=31133)

tommydreamer 09-07-2012 09:55 PM

The Vermont Support Center Thread
 
If you have a EAC case number what is your latest LUD?

tommydreamer 09-08-2012 12:51 AM

Re: The Vermont Support Center Thread
 
Really? Not a single soul?

ferchor2 09-08-2012 03:49 AM

Re: The Vermont Support Center Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tommydreamer (Post 296390)
Really? Not a single soul?

has yours changed?

AdreamernamedNatasha 09-08-2012 11:20 AM

Re: The Vermont Support Center Thread
 
lud stand for what again? my case is on the 2nd dot thing lol

nkosi 09-08-2012 11:29 AM

Re: The Vermont Support Center Thread
 
I did my biometrics 2 days ago and it's still on "initial review" for both forms.

g33k 09-08-2012 11:38 AM

Re: The Vermont Support Center Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nkosi (Post 296493)
I did my biometrics 2 days ago and it's still on "initial review" for both forms.

Background checks can take weeks. Walk in biometrics is not really going to speed up the process.

nkosi 09-08-2012 11:47 AM

Re: The Vermont Support Center Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by g33k (Post 296495)
Background checks can take weeks. Walk in biometrics is not really going to speed up the process.

I know. I was just sharing my experience so he could follow my progress since we're in a similar boat.

Off topic, but why was my post about my biometrics appointment deleted? Not sure if you'd know. I just remember that you were one of 2 posts on it before it disappeared.

g33k 09-08-2012 12:25 PM

Re: The Vermont Support Center Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nkosi (Post 296499)
I know. I was just sharing my experience so he could follow my progress since we're in a similar boat.

Off topic, but why was my post about my biometrics appointment deleted? Not sure if you'd know. I just remember that you were one of 2 posts on it before it disappeared.

Most likely because it was already asked.

tommydreamer 09-08-2012 01:39 PM

Re: The Vermont Support Center Thread
 
http://thedeferredactionlawyer.com/d...ess-questions/

DHS internal goal is 4-6 months for DACA...

Tortoise77 09-08-2012 02:22 PM

Re: The Vermont Support Center Thread
 
Hey guys I just got my i-797c forms in the mail today 9/8/12. How soon after should I get my biometrics appointment? Any estimation? How soon after did you get yours?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.