DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   Other Topics (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Ufc (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=9283)

RELAXINGxINxCALI 12-26-2008 02:50 AM

Ufc

yo is there any MMA fans in here?! well ufc 92 ic coming up wats your thoughts on whose going to win?

i got evans over griffin, silva over jackson , and nogueira over mir.:-P

ibrahim 12-26-2008 07:43 AM

Re: Ufc

this is the best pay per view in a long time, i got it the same as you, do you train mma too?

lilbawler2001 12-26-2008 12:09 PM

Kimbo ftw. J/k:mrgreen:

geronimo610 12-26-2008 04:43 PM

I am not an avid fan but I watch it time to time on spike tv.

that silva guy is crazy... so much skill and power. I would gamble on him. mma is so hardcore...

daflyboy04 12-26-2008 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RELAXINGxINxCALI (Post 115511)
yo is there any MMA fans in here?! well ufc 92 ic coming up wats your thoughts on whose going to win?

i got evans over griffin, silva over jackson , and nogueira over mir.:-P

well i think griffin is a warrior, and that could go either way. the axe murderer has a history of whipping rampages booty and i think this time it will be no difference. mir is a tough dude and he is has a heavy hand and i think they can both cancel each other jujitsu skills. but i think minotauro has the advantage in the long run as this is a five round fight and if it goes to distance i see nogueira submitting mir in the fourth round as this guy never gives up

FrankoKid 12-27-2008 03:44 PM

Does anyone train MMA? I wanted to train, but i check how much they charge and i was like :shock::shock::shock::shock: They charge 750 a year, well its really not that much if i think about it but i only work 12 hours a week haha so yeah, maybe near the future when im rich ill get into it.

RELAXINGxINxCALI 12-27-2008 06:34 PM

i used to wrestle in high school, so i some times go back to the wrestling room an roll around. i also have a 100 lb heavy punching bad so i work on some muay thai kicks and punchs. i usually do what ever to keep myself busy and to stay close to what MMA trainning might be like.but for the past few weeks ive been busy with school and work, but i would like to get into MMA someday.

geronimo610 12-27-2008 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrankoKid (Post 115576)
Does anyone train MMA? I wanted to train, but i check how much they charge and i was like :shock::shock::shock::shock: They charge 750 a year, well its really not that much if i think about it but i only work 12 hours a week haha so yeah, maybe near the future when im rich ill get into it.

remember... health insurance is REQUIRED. If you actually train this stuff and get into spars, you can really get hurt hurt. I am not tough enough to do this but even if I was, I wouldn't be able to because I can't afford the health insurance. I love watching it, don't get me wrong. I work out, play b ball, and run all the time. But this stuff can cause some serious injury.

daflyboy04 12-28-2008 01:23 AM

damn im bad luck, all my fighters lost.....lol

RELAXINGxINxCALI 12-28-2008 03:38 AM

silva and nogueira lost shit!!!!!!! lol cant wait for the mir vs lesnar! i think lesnar might take that one.