DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The News Room (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Trump Tweets (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=83939)

Red neck 10-09-2019 01:07 PM

Trump Tweets

@realDonaldTrump
President Obama said that he did not have the right to sign DACA, that it will never hold up in court. He signed it anyway! If the Supreme Court upholds DACA, it gives the President extraordinary powers, far greater than ever thought. If they do what is right and do not let..........DACA stand, with all of its negative legal implications, the Republicans and Democrats will have a DEAL to let them stay in our Country, in very short order. It would actually benefit DACA, and be done the right way!

JohannBernoulli1667 10-09-2019 01:16 PM

Re: Trump Tweets

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red neck (Post 741758)
@realDonaldTrump
President Obama said that he did not have the right to sign DACA, that it will never hold up in court. He signed it anyway! If the Supreme Court upholds DACA, it gives the President extraordinary powers, far greater than ever thought. If they do what is right and do not let..........DACA stand, with all of its negative legal implications, the Republicans and Democrats will have a DEAL to let them stay in our Country, in very short order. It would actually benefit DACA, and be done the right way!

What an idiot spreading miss information as usual.

made4u 10-09-2019 01:37 PM

So we are fucked guys pretty much. If the SC rules in favour of us he will end it. So pretty much either SC ends it or he will end it....thats the message

isk84life 10-09-2019 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by made4u (Post 741760)
So we are fucked guys pretty much. If the SC rules in favour of us he will end it. So pretty much either SC ends it or he will end it....thats the message

You didn't understand what he said...

fl_dreamer 10-09-2019 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by made4u (Post 741760)

Read again!

He is pushing for SC to end it so congress can do something about it AKA Pass a law... why they can't just do that now is beyond me.

VJB2 10-09-2019 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isk84life (Post 741762)
You didn't understand what he said...

Then you should consider saving the snark and educating your fellow DREAMers if you have a better comprehension of his tweets.

made4u 10-09-2019 02:05 PM

Goodlatte bill here it comes.

fl_dreamer 10-09-2019 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by made4u (Post 741766)
Goodlatte bill here it comes.

If I can drive and work, I would take it at this point. Most definitely sign me up if it allows for travel!

SurfyB 10-09-2019 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fl_dreamer (Post 741763)
Read again!

He is pushing for SC to end it so congress can do something about it AKA Pass a law... why they can't just do that now is beyond me.

Congress and not doing something, name a more iconic duo.

He wants the SC to kill it, to then play dumb as fuck and not do shit and whenever asked "Supreme court already decided it"

Like with all the corruption going on, I can't grasp how this guys still fucking president.. we look like a banana republic under a coup

made4u 10-09-2019 02:36 PM

Their plan is to get it killed and then hide behind the bush ....do you really think his base and the majority of Republican party wants to help us? They dont give a fuck about American citizens and You guys think he will sign a bill helping us? What has he done for regular American citizens?