DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   What if..... (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32423)

Kilan21 10-02-2012 07:40 PM

What if.....

What if any of the case officers from Nebraska sees some of the threads we wrote about them? Would it irritate them? Would they work even slower? lol

mangalan 10-02-2012 07:43 PM

Re: What if.....

Inspire them.. lol

ItsKdC 10-02-2012 07:44 PM

I doubt there is anyone who is not a DREAMer lurking around a Dream Act forum. I cant imagine the lack of a social life an individual must posses to do such a thing.

OMG, i would pitty them. Someone get that guy a hooker, cuz im sure he's a virgin. Lol

Kilan21 10-02-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsKdC (Post 325760)
I doubt there is anyone who is not a DREAMer lurking around a Dream Act forum. I cant imagine the lack of a social life an individual must posses to do such a thing.

OMG, i would pitty them. Someone get that guy a hooker, cuz im sure he's a virgin. Lol

Well we had a few people from newspapers and radios stations who came on here... So you never know. :)

MadMan 10-02-2012 07:49 PM

DAP LOVEs NEBRASKA, OH SO VERY MUCH. :-D

Please process my app faster! ;-)

newyorker 10-02-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kilan21 (Post 325755)
What if any of the case officers from Nebraska sees some of the threads we wrote about them? Would it irritate them? Would they work even slower? lol

Yes, of course. They would read the posts and get annoyed at how impatient we are. Not only that, they may try to contact those who are expressing most angst and anxiety and purposely slow their apps down by searching their case numbers in this forum. Clearly that is what they do when they are not reviewing out papers. Continue to "irritate them" and write posts about irritating them if you have nothing else better to do.

ItsKdC 10-02-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kilan21 (Post 325766)
Well we had a few people from newspapers and radios stations who came on here... So you never know. :)

Really? Wow, people are surely lacking social skills these days. I would BARELY be on here if i had a license, and these guys come on here for the hell of it? I hope they come here for work purposes at least. If not...may god have mercy on their soul. Lol

Kilan21 10-02-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorker (Post 325769)
Yes, of course. They would read the posts and get annoyed at how impatient we are. Not only that, they may try to contact those who are expressing most angst and anxiety and purposely slow their apps down by searching their case numbers in this forum. Clearly that is what they do when they are not reviewing out papers. Continue to "irritate them" and write posts about irritating them if you have nothing else better to do.

Well I disagree with you. I doubt they would be head hunting people. I also rarely see people put their whole LIN # on here. So its highly unlikely. That said they might just browse through threads to see what we think about their job approval so far ;)

tommydreamer 10-02-2012 07:59 PM

What if everytime a thread as such is made an Angel looses their wings?

Anonymous212 10-02-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kilan21 (Post 325755)

Clever Kilan! Good luck to you and everyone else.