DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The News Room (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Bipartian Dreamer Finally gets air time. lmfao (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=80835)

Smooth 02-10-2018 10:54 AM

Bipartian Dreamer Finally gets air time. lmfao

Check out the video. (No, it's not me).

Hilario Yanez, DACA Recipient: “At the end of the day, in terms of legislation… you’re possibly looking at one of the greatest presidents to get things done.”

https://twitter.com/foxnews/status/962321325149835264

BeansDreamtoo21 02-10-2018 11:00 AM

Re: Bipartian Dreamer Finally gets air time. lmfao

Lmao look at the comments people can't believe it's true lolol

Aaron2400 02-10-2018 11:01 AM

hmmm LOL

Smooth 02-10-2018 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeansDreamtoo21 (Post 688138)
Lmao look at the comments people can't believe it's true lolol

I noticed too.

I was like...wtf?

This is what was needed. This guy is the Democrats' worst nightmare. lmfao

What a gutsy fucking statement. My God, "The greatest president . . ." Even I wouldn't say that.

LiveYourLife 02-10-2018 11:05 AM

My man pulled a Lindsey Graham lmao

democraticparadox 02-10-2018 11:10 AM

This is what having no self-respect looks like. I completely agree with the democrats having to compromise because we are always portrayed as UWD dreamers who still believe a clean dream act is possible and seem to lack understanding of basic politics. I am not here for the Trump praise though, Trump is playing with our lives to get what he wants and as much as the democrats can use us for political purposes they would have never cancelled DACA.

Smooth 02-10-2018 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by democraticparadox (Post 688144)
This is what having no self-respect looks like. I completely agree with the democrats having to compromise because we are always portrayed as UWD dreamers who still believe a clean dream act is possible and seem to lack understanding of basic politics. I am not here for the Trump praise though, Trump is playing with our lives to get what he wants and as much as the democrats can use us for political purposes they would have never cancelled DACA.

I agree.

BeansDreamtoo21 02-10-2018 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by democraticparadox (Post 688144)

Ofc they would have never cancelled daca. Which divided dreamers. They just want Latinos to vote for them thinking they will do a dream act but they will go all in and push for a CIR that they know it won't pass. And then come around and say we need more support.

soypana 02-10-2018 11:22 AM

That's Got_Daca ?

democraticparadox 02-10-2018 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeansDreamtoo21 (Post 688146)
Ofc they would have never cancelled daca. Which divided dreamers. They just want Latinos to vote for them thinking they will do a dream act but they will go all in and push for a CIR that they know it won't pass. And then come around and say we need more support.

For whatever reason you think the democrats wouldn’t have cancelled DACA it still wouldn’t have us in a situation of uncertainty. We’ll get over the uncertainty if a deal gets done but we also have the possibility of what if something doesn’t get done? Obviously a permanent solution is great but if nothing gets done, I would take DACA over nothing at all even if we are used for political purposes.