DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   Other Topics (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   I want to die (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=83746)

carnivore 07-22-2019 07:59 PM

I want to die

I don't wanna live no more. Life is meaningless. No where I turn I find happiness.

2MoreYears 07-22-2019 08:26 PM

Re: I want to die

Don't let it be in vain. Leave a note stating you did it because our situation is in limbo and blame our great leader for that.

But seriously don't say that. Just hang in there and you'll be fine. Did you decide where to travel next? I remember suggesting Alaska.

PapiChulo 07-22-2019 11:47 PM

sorry u feel that way, bro.

EMejia 07-23-2019 12:34 AM

Why would you wanna do that? Life isn’t meaningless. You’re just not making the best out of it.

DogJuiceMan 07-23-2019 08:11 AM

At this point I highly encourage you to return to liquor. Return to the pot. Trust me the other side isn't what you think it is. It's worse.

Stay here with your pals.

I'll teach you the way of the dog.

carnivore 07-23-2019 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMejia (Post 739233)
Why would you wanna do that? Life isn’t meaningless. You’re just not making the best out of it.

Every time i make some progress i just fall down harder than the last time.

IamAman 07-23-2019 10:00 AM

Progress isn't a straight line my man. Sometimes you fall on your face and have to get back up and then fall again and again. I know it's not an easy thing but this is what we do.

Frankly, in the past few years I've thought about death a lot. I used to be terrified of it and wake up in the middle of the night realizing that one day I wasn't going to exist anymore and stay up wondering what the point of it all was. In the last few months though I've come to realize that death is easy. Everybody that ever existed will face it so it can't be that bad. There is no challenge in it and the most brilliant, stupid, evil, kind, short, and fat among us will die just the same. Best we can hope for is to have some meaning and not die because of someone else's actions. This nonsense going on in the world and politics is not a good reason to not want to live. This bullshit will pass some day.

DogJuiceMan 07-23-2019 10:14 AM

I thought about killing myself once, but then realized that nobody is gonna invent the shit I want, nobody is gonna troll dap forums at boss negro level like I do, nobody can toe the line of nazi-daca-republican like I can, nobody can say outrageous shit like I can. Nobody is a true copy of me. You make your own destiny and your own reason to live.

Carni find your reason. Find what makes you happy. Trust me you are already boned with a predetermined death date. Make the most of the time you have left. Be the boss negro your parents would want you to be, the boss negro the doctors that helped you be born would want you to be, the boss negro your neighbors believe you are. The boss negro this forum knows you are. I refuse to give up on you. From boss negro to boss negro, get your ass up, you aren't done yet asshole.

carnivore 07-23-2019 11:09 AM

I was happy for a while being spiritual (Christian) but the fear of hell and the devil gave me severe OCD (scrupulosity). I just don't know where to turn anymore.

Pianoswithoutfaith 07-23-2019 12:07 PM

I hope you guys realize Carnivor is a well know attention whore who strive so on getting people to “help” him

Lambo Mercy 07-23-2019 05:40 PM

Who remembers that Lil wayne song I feel like dying? That was my shit. I'm about to listen to it now

jorgeag92 07-23-2019 09:45 PM

I think you need friends in the real world

IamAman 07-24-2019 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jorgeag92 (Post 739259)
I think you need friends in the real world

This is true. Not feeling isolated or alone can do wonders for the psyche.