DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Can anyone help me on my FIOA? (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=83428)

kc0716 03-11-2019 10:53 PM

Can anyone help me on my FIOA?

Hi guys, USCIS received my I-751, removal of conditions, in Aug 2018.

With the potential of I-751 interview, or a combo interview (N400) in 2019 or 2020, I wanted to do a FOIA on what USCIS has exactly for my I-751.I made the mistake of not keeping track of what was exactly sent, though I have general notes.

This is to make sure they have all the documents I sent, and also as a reminder/reference/prep for myself for the interview(s).

In reviewing form G-639, everything was bio-metric info, aside from below. Please let me know what you think.

Part 3. 1 PURPOSE : To receive copies of, and review, the documents received by USCIS in regards to my I-751 application. Receipt #xxxxx

Part 3. 15 DESCRIPTION OF RECORDS SOUGHT : All the documents USCIS received, including supporting documents and the application itself, in regards to my I-751, receipt # xxxxxx.

This is all assuming that I'm even able to FOIA for an application that is without a decision yet, still pending.

Malign0n 03-11-2019 11:05 PM

Re: Can anyone help me on my FIOA?

Why though? Any documents they need can be addressed at the interview date. It’s standard practice that the adjudicator goes over anything that you may need to present at the day of the interview and they give you time to send the documents to the field office. Otherwise if it’s something they need right away they will ask for it. Don’t complicate your application, that raises red flags

kc0716 03-11-2019 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malign0n (Post 734267)
Why though? Any documents they need can be addressed at the interview date. It’s standard practice that the adjudicator goes over anything that you may need to present at the day of the interview and they give you time to send the documents to the field office. Otherwise if it’s something they need right away they will ask for it. Don’t complicate your application, that raises red flags

thank you

Osito 03-13-2019 10:04 AM

Why complicate your life?

In another forum, they are stating USCIS is currently waiving biometrics (I filed ROC in July 2018 and still haven't received a biometrics appointment but some others who filed around same time are getting notices of waived biometrics) and even waiving an interview if you have a good amount of evidence. Just hold tight and don't make your life more complicated.

kc0716 03-13-2019 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osito (Post 734335)
Why complicate your life?

In another forum, they are stating USCIS is currently waiving biometrics (I filed ROC in July 2018 and still haven't received a biometrics appointment but some others who filed around same time are getting notices of waived biometrics) and even waiving an interview if you have a good amount of evidence. Just hold tight and don't make your life more complicated.

thanks