DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   To August applicants who are still waiting... (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32443)

newyorker 10-03-2012 02:18 AM

To August applicants who are still waiting...

I havent gotten mine either and like you, Ive been living in suspense (slight exaggeration hah) these past few weeks.
Just know, that if you are still checking USCIS gov and checking your mailbox, texts, inboxes like there's no tomorrow, it's not really going to speed up the process or anything. Just be glad you have not gotten an RFE.
I'm sure most of us August people will be fully approved by the end of this month, the latest. :)
Good nite.

itzel785 10-03-2012 10:40 PM

Re: To August applicants who are still waiting...

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorker (Post 326284)
I havent gotten mine either and like you, Ive been living in suspense (slight exaggeration hah) these past few weeks.
Just know, that if you are still checking USCIS gov and checking your mailbox, texts, inboxes like there's no tomorrow, it's not really going to speed up the process or anything. Just be glad you have not gotten an RFE.
I'm sure most of us August people will be fully approved by the end of this month, the latest. :)
Good nite.

We better be approved by the end of October or I'll be going on a zombie rampage fo show!!!!!

IcanOnlyDream 10-03-2012 10:41 PM

Quit spamming.

itzel785 10-03-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcanOnlyDream (Post 327920)
Quit spamming.

Im confused??

titandreamer 10-03-2012 11:48 PM

Are we really the only August applicants left that still haven't been approved? How depressing... I turned my app in 8/20, did bio 9/25 (did not walk in), cali service center. hang in there guys...

bseo 10-04-2012 12:08 AM

I'm August too... bio on 20th... we better be approved by this week !!!!

yourmom233 10-04-2012 12:12 AM

I agree with bseo!

MadMan 10-04-2012 12:14 AM

Waiting is all we can do.

gloomy_7 10-04-2012 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorker (Post 326284)
Good nite.

i have almost the exact same timeline as you, but mines was routed to nebraska. hopefully i hear something soon, my phone had been uncharged for the last 3 days, i finally got a new charger, and nothing. haha

MTovar 10-04-2012 12:22 AM

my lawyer send my application on august too but I did my biometrics till 9/28(ddnt walk in). Seems like a have a long wait to do bc Nebraskas has been approving ppl who did their bios on 9/13-9/17 :(