DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Form I-765 worksheet, how do I do this? (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=77088)

klauklau 06-19-2017 04:30 AM

Form I-765 worksheet, how do I do this?

Sorry let me write this more easier to read, I have a bussines and I'll like to know if it is important to explain that on the worksheet, since all my income comes from it.
Thank you

BeeHive 06-19-2017 03:58 PM

Re: Form I-765 worksheet, how do I do this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by klauklau (Post 615694)
Hello, I'm new here, I'm working on my renewal package this is the second time I do it by myself but this time I really need an advice I hope someone can help me or at least give me an idea of what to do, let me explain
I have my own business (just got it about a year or so ago) but everything I get from it goes to the business itself, you know licence, employees payments, items I have to buy etc,and I pay myself like any other employee to obviously cover my personal needs so since I just starting I don't really have any real profit, what do you think I should write on the explanation part? I don't want to add the whole business's income into the worksheet because it is not really an income and since there is a lot of thing I need to pay with that money it would be hard to explain everything, so I decided to just add my personal income and expenses, but I don't want to leave my business aside, how would you write on the form to explain the whole thing and obviously explain I really need the work permit to keep on going?

Can you please use paragraphs next time? It was really hard to read.

Why don't you want leave your business aside? They are asking about your personal income not the company's income.

klauklau 06-20-2017 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeeHive (Post 615732)
Can you please use paragraphs next time? It was really hard to read.

Why don't you want leave your business aside? They are asking about your personal income not the company's income.

Someone told me that it was important to explain about the business so they can see I'm doing something good with the permit.
Sorry I just edited the whole thing.

BeeHive 06-20-2017 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klauklau (Post 615780)
Someone told me that it was important to explain about the business so they can see I'm doing something good with the permit.

Not true.

They are not evaluating you emotionally but rather if you meet a criteria.

Try asking this question in the Lounge and see what other members think.

Malign0n 06-20-2017 08:38 PM

Quote:

No need for that. All they want is what your personal income and expenses are. So if you make $3,500 a month, you would put that. Same for expenses

Demise 06-23-2017 04:38 AM

Quote:

Honestly the explanation is there for the sake of being there. Put in the numbers and call it a day. If they'll want to know you'll just get an RFE, which they never ever done.

klauklau 06-26-2017 04:49 AM

Ok thanks a lot.