DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   1 month since bio walk in and still haven't been approved! (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=33148)

Edylynx 10-17-2012 12:37 PM

1 month since bio walk in and still haven't been approved!
 
Anybody else on the same boat as me??? @_@ What do you guys think is going on with our packets? I haven't received any news and my case status has been stuck on initial review since 9/11 -_- I'm freaking out people! lol jk jk jk But oh well I think Nebraska is just being cruel to us! :P What do you guys do to deal with anxiety? :s

GMUdreamer 10-17-2012 12:40 PM

Re: 1 month since bio walk in and still haven't been approved!
 
I did my bio on 9/11 and my case has been in initial review since August 20th. I prescribe for you a dose of chill the fuck out.

peony 10-17-2012 12:49 PM

Re: 1 month since bio walk in and still haven't been approved!
 
i did my bio on 9/18
and just got approved today
be patient!

immario1991 10-17-2012 12:50 PM

Re: 1 month since bio walk in and still haven't been approved!
 
yeah I did mine the 14th and I'm still waiting. I'm starting to get kinda worried about it since 4 of the people in front of me and 5 behind me are already approved. hopefully we'll be approved soon

MIdreamer 10-17-2012 12:53 PM

Re: 1 month since bio walk in and still haven't been approved!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edylynx (Post 343218)
Anybody else on the same boat as me??? @_@ What do you guys think is going on with our packets? I haven't received any news and my case status has been stuck on initial review since 9/11 -_- I'm freaking out people! lol jk jk jk But oh well I think Nebraska is just being cruel to us! :P What do you guys do to deal with anxiety? :s

Same boat here -___- What is your LIN#?

sideslip 10-17-2012 01:03 PM

Re: 1 month since bio walk in and still haven't been approved!
 
Did my biometrics on the 17th as well, but I got an RFE, still waiting to get approved as of the 4th :?

ferchor2 10-17-2012 01:36 PM

Re: 1 month since bio walk in and still haven't been approved!
 
you did a walking.. they prob put ur app at the end of the pile

JJ Glo 10-17-2012 01:40 PM

Re: 1 month since bio walk in and still haven't been approved!
 
Looks like they put yours under there too ferchor.

kyungwc 10-17-2012 01:54 PM

Re: 1 month since bio walk in and still haven't been approved!
 
you mad bro

Smarty 10-17-2012 01:58 PM

Re: 1 month since bio walk in and still haven't been approved!
 
Same here bro


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.