DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   New Members (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   New member from the east coast! (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=35151)

ernestina 11-29-2012 05:34 AM

New member from the east coast!
 
Hi there!
My name is Ernestine and I've been lurking around this forum for a while now.
I was born in the Philippines and came to Virginia when I was 12.
My story is posted on my tumblr, here.
Anyways, my lawyer sent my application back in September and Vermont SC received it on September 24th. My biometrics was on October 22nd and now I'm just part of the grand waiting game.

:fingers crossed for everyone:

turmalina 11-29-2012 05:44 AM

Re: New member from the east coast!
 
Hello and welcome! I'll be following you on tumblr, if you don't mind :)

Don't worry, your time will come!

virginiadreamer 11-29-2012 07:48 PM

Re: New member from the east coast!
 
hey! i'm from virginia too! i'm from china with overstayed visa
i got my biometrics done on oct 10th and my brother got his done 2 weeks after me and he got approved yesteday...and i'm still on initial review...
i think the approval is very random and weird.... i hope we all get approved soon..

Severity 12-03-2012 02:00 AM

Re: New member from the east coast!
 
I feel you.
That yellow on black is kind-of hard to read.

immarcj 12-03-2012 08:51 PM

Re: New member from the east coast!
 
welcome :D

sword 12-11-2012 10:43 AM

Re: New member from the east coast!
 
Nice to meet you all.I am so glad to be the part of this lager community.I am from nether land and I have USA GC.I have lot of things to share and discuss about immigration and how to get legal visa. .Its will nice very charming to share and discuss with all of you.Thanks and wish you good luck

eRkah 12-12-2012 02:41 PM

Re: New member from the east coast!
 
Hi, new east coast member here too!

cici88 12-12-2012 06:20 PM

Re: New member from the east coast!
 
Why did your application get rejected?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.