![]() |
CHAT TO CREATE HOUSE STRATEGY - HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!
We need this desperately..
Tonight at 9 eastern? 10 eastern? Tomorrow? GUYS LET ME KNOW |
10 eastern tonight or saturday morning or night.
|
I can do it tonight.
|
tonight 9 ET or 10 ET is good for me
|
tonight's good for me too. also tomorrow morning.
|
tonight at 10
|
10 eastern tonight it is
|
im up for that let me know the details..
|
It will be on MSN.. if you don't have my sn and would like to participate please PM me.
|
MSN vs AIM
I want to know why people are using MSN Chat as opposed to the much more popular AOL chat. We can just make a group chat and invite people who PM their SNs. I'm sure a lot of people here have AIM but don't have MSN. Can we do the chat on AIM?
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:17 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.