DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Need people to interview for DACA anniversary!! (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=62328)

esther 08-12-2013 09:14 AM

Need people to interview for DACA anniversary!!
 
Hi guys!

As a DACA beneficiary, I’m super excited to see all the support that everyone is giving to one another.

Anyway, I’m working as an immigration reporter so I’d love to be able to interview some of you who have received DACA. Would any of you be willing to be interviewed by email, phone, or in person if you're in the Washington, DC area? I promise I won't bite! :grin:

It’s going to be an upbeat article, so if you’re interested, please send me a private message and I will (almost) immediately get back to you with more information. It shouldn't take more than 15 minutes. I will use your first name and location, but not your last if you're uncomfortable (ex: Esther from Washington, DC). I need about 5-7 people. And finally, I would love to be able to get interviews done by Wed, 8/14.

Also, I'd appreciate it if you can forward this to your networks.

People I'm looking for:
- Must be a DACA recipient.
- You must have a job (Preferably I'd love to get people with a broad range of careers).

Thanks for reading,
Esther

TexanJose 08-12-2013 11:25 AM

Re: Need people to interview for DACA anniversary!!
 
You should also interview the ones that have almost been waiting for a year, be unbiased.

Task_1539 08-12-2013 11:34 AM

Re: Need people to interview for DACA anniversary!!
 
Waiting for a year lol. Holy shit.

TexanJose 08-12-2013 11:37 AM

Re: Need people to interview for DACA anniversary!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Task_1539 (Post 507502)
Waiting for a year lol. Holy shit.

You haven't seen the '11 month club' thread? I would post link but I'm on my phone lol.

MIdreamer 08-12-2013 12:19 PM

Re: Need people to interview for DACA anniversary!!
 
I can do the interview, but I don't want to use my first name.

ThelmaM 08-12-2013 01:22 PM

Re: Need people to interview for DACA anniversary!!
 
Did you find all the people you needed already?

esther 08-12-2013 01:39 PM

Re: Need people to interview for DACA anniversary!!
 
Nope! Would still like more! I'm DM-ing you now. :)

esther 08-12-2013 07:07 PM

Re: Need people to interview for DACA anniversary!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TexanJose (Post 507500)
You should also interview the ones that have almost been waiting for a year, be unbiased.

I didn't see this post earlier. I'd love to write about people who have been waiting for a year, but for this particular article, my editor wants me to focus on just the ones who are working as a result of DACA. Thanks for the suggestion!

vlzqz1080 08-12-2013 08:22 PM

Re: Need people to interview for DACA anniversary!!
 
so how much $ does this pay?

john_smith 08-12-2013 08:29 PM

Re: Need people to interview for DACA anniversary!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by vlzqz1080 (Post 507584)
so how much $ does this pay?

1$ plus tax


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.