DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   California Dreamact college grant 2014-2015 help (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=66900)

Klaxon 02-27-2014 12:33 PM

California Dreamact college grant 2014-2015 help
 
Hello my fellow dreamers. I have issues filling out my grant for college and I was wondering if anyone can help me fill it out. I'm having problems calculating all the financial questions can anyone help? I will appreciate it greatly

swiftp 02-27-2014 11:19 PM

Re: California Dreamact college grant 2014-2015 help
 
Have you filed your taxes?

Klaxon 02-28-2014 09:39 PM

Re: California Dreamact college grant 2014-2015 help
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by swiftp (Post 526598)
Have you filed your taxes?

Yes all the questions I'm having trouble with are have to do with income

Frank Knight 02-28-2014 10:40 PM

Re: California Dreamact college grant 2014-2015 help
 
What specific questions do you have? Provide screen shots if possible (obviously block out private information). We can better help that way.

Dreamer X 02-28-2014 10:50 PM

Re: California Dreamact college grant 2014-2015 help
 
I did the form not too long ago it's all pretty self explanatory and the form itself tells you where to look for answers they need. What are you having problems with?

Klaxon 03-01-2014 06:50 PM

Re: California Dreamact college grant 2014-2015 help
 
Do I need my my income tax files to do this


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.