DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Received Automatic Renewal of DACA "Form I-797C, Notice of Action" Again /w EAD CARD! (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=67221)

Harvard 04-11-2014 06:33 PM

Received Automatic Renewal of DACA "Form I-797C, Notice of Action" Again /w EAD CARD!
 
This is no APril Fools Joke. This is the same letter from 2 weeks ago. I just received another Notice of Action I-797 form again saying approval notice from 2012-2014. The receipt date, however, is from my first DACA application date. The body of the letter states:

Quote:

"Unless terminated, this decision to defer removal action will remain in effect for 2 years from the date of this notice."
The notice date of this letter is March 2014....

What is going on? I also received another duplicate copy of my EAD. It doesn't have an extended expiration date though. It expires soon like my first EAD card.

Is this a routine or a mistake?

Harvard 04-11-2014 06:51 PM

Re: Received Automatic Renewal of DACA "Form I-797C, Notice of Action" Again /w EAD C
 
Is it safe to call the customer service center number?

Tonyhasadream 04-11-2014 08:06 PM

Re: Received Automatic Renewal of DACA "Form I-797C, Notice of Action" Again /w EAD C
 
Knock knock! ICE is at the door!

Pianoswithoutfaith 04-13-2014 01:16 PM

Re: Received Automatic Renewal of DACA "Form I-797C, Notice of Action" Again /w EAD C
 
Did you get DACA through ICE? Either way, post some pictures of this otherwise we still think its fake

Dres2011 04-13-2014 02:28 PM

Re: Received Automatic Renewal of DACA "Form I-797C, Notice of Action" Again /w EAD C
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pianoswithoutfaith (Post 528421)
Did you get DACA through ICE? Either way, post some pictures of this otherwise we still think its fake

Or simply it's just an error, which he should try to resolve before it can do more harm than good.

cacheton011 04-15-2014 02:04 PM

Re: Received Automatic Renewal of DACA "Form I-797C, Notice of Action" Again /w EAD C
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Harvard (Post 528372)
This is no APril Fools Joke. This is the same letter from 2 weeks ago. I just received another Notice of Action I-797 form again saying approval notice from 2012-2014. The receipt date, however, is from my first DACA application date. The body of the letter states:



The notice date of this letter is March 2014....

What is going on? I also received another duplicate copy of my EAD. It doesn't have an extended expiration date though. It expires soon like my first EAD card.

Is this a routine or a mistake?

Maybe ID theft? Someone requested an address change and a new EAD shipped to them. They were prob hoping to copy the info from the EAD to create a fradulent one with their pic. Or, this is all a mistake or system glitch...

Harvard 04-20-2014 12:41 PM

Re: Received Automatic Renewal of DACA "Form I-797C, Notice of Action" Again /w EAD C
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pianoswithoutfaith (Post 528421)
Did you get DACA through ICE? Either way, post some pictures of this otherwise we still think its fake

Yeah im not posting sensitive letters on the internet.

Harvard 04-20-2014 12:42 PM

Re: Received Automatic Renewal of DACA "Form I-797C, Notice of Action" Again /w EAD C
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cacheton011 (Post 528482)
Maybe ID theft? Someone requested an address change and a new EAD shipped to them. They were prob hoping to copy the info from the EAD to create a fradulent one with their pic. Or, this is all a mistake or system glitch...

My law firm that helped me apply to DACA recently went under water for fraud. Literally doesn't exist anymore. Perhaps the change of address request/this weird situation was about that?

Pianoswithoutfaith 04-20-2014 05:07 PM

Re: Received Automatic Renewal of DACA "Form I-797C, Notice of Action" Again /w EAD C
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Harvard (Post 528724)
Yeah im not posting sensitive letters on the internet.

this is such a huge "troll" topic and you know it. You can't edit out your personal stuff? Ever heard of windows paint?

TexanJose 04-20-2014 05:12 PM

Re: Received Automatic Renewal of DACA "Form I-797C, Notice of Action" Again /w EAD C
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Harvard (Post 528724)
Yeah im not posting sensitive letters on the internet.

With your username 'Harvard' one would imagine you would know basic Microsoft Paint to ERASE your information.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.