DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   Other Topics (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   I came to Brazil!!! (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=68515)

carnivore 08-20-2014 04:22 PM

I came to Brazil!!!
 
I did it!!!!!!!!!!

Twelve years!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT feels so euphoric. The air. The sounds. The birds....

drvenom 08-20-2014 06:14 PM

Re: I came to Brazil!!!
 
Congrats man... I can only imagine that type of freedom. Enjoy on our behalf.

carnivore 08-20-2014 09:38 PM

Re: I came to Brazil!!!
 
It's so amazing, I still can't believe I'm here. This is the greatest gift I ever got.

l.deanda 08-22-2014 01:01 AM

Re: I came to Brazil!!!
 
Can you explain what the process was like coming back? Im dying to visit Mexico after 15 years.

Kawi-ZX6R 08-22-2014 12:07 PM

Re: I came to Brazil!!!
 
Congrats!!!
I want to go to Mexico again sooooo bad! The week I was there I loved every single bit of it.

carnivore 08-22-2014 10:41 PM

Re: I came to Brazil!!!
 
I don't even want to go back to the US any time soon. I love it here. I still can't believe it. It's so amazing. I keep meeting people that I used to know 12+ years ago and many people still remember me (small town) and they get happy when they see me, like my classmates.

Manimhappy 08-26-2014 07:32 AM

Re: I came to Brazil!!!
 
Damn lol. Makes me want to visit my country of birth too lol I plan on applying next year hopefully.

carnivore 09-02-2014 12:32 AM

Re: I came to Brazil!!!
 
Fuck that advance parole shit, I'm not going back. I already have a house here and I even got a girlfriend now. I only have one class left to graduate and I can take it online.

IamAman 09-02-2014 12:38 AM

Re: I came to Brazil!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by carnivore (Post 539632)
Fuck that advance parole shit, I'm not going back. I already have a house here and I even got a girlfriend now. I only have one class left to graduate and I can take it online.

If that's your decision, that's your decision, but just make sure it's not something you'll look back on 10 years from now when it's even tougher to come to the US and kick yourself. GF's come and go.

Lunafiv 09-02-2014 01:18 AM

Re: I came to Brazil!!!
 
Hey! what about La France??? :o


Quote:

Originally Posted by carnivore (Post 539632)
Fuck that advance parole shit, I'm not going back. I already have a house here and I even got a girlfriend now. I only have one class left to graduate and I can take it online.



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.