![]() |
Chicago Dreamers! Planning on visiting from DC!
Hello guys!
I'll be driving to chicago towards the end of the month. What places do you all suggest i should visit? also my main question is parking. The hotel I will stay at is $60 per day. Are there alternative options? I read about parking at the metro or using websites such as spothero, but any other suggestions from the locals? I'm looking to park near downtown chicago or anywhere that is metro accessible. Thank you!! |
Re: Chicago Dreamers! Planning on visiting from DC!
If you travel to Vietnam or Thailand, Cambodia, I'll help you but If chicago, I can't because i dont go Chicago ever.
paloma cruise halong bay | paradise cruise halong bay |
Re: Chicago Dreamers! Planning on visiting from DC!
The only time I went to Chicago was in 1993 so things may have changed! Lake Michigan was pretty cool...Also, unless you like being murdered, stay away from South Chicago.
|
Re: Chicago Dreamers! Planning on visiting from DC!
There are plenty of places to visit! Many of these places are free and walking distance of many hotels downtown. My favorite are Navy Pier, Lake Michigan, Willis Tower (Sears Tower) Sky Deck, Grant Park, John Hancock observatory 360, Millennium Park, Chicago Riverwalk and North Avenue beach.
Parking is expensive but there are many parking garages available for a lot less than $60 a day! Where is your hotel located? It might be easier for you to take public transportation and park your car on the street (depending on the location that you are staying at) If you like museums then you have many options like: - The Science and Industry museum -Field Museum -Art Institute of Chicago -Chicago Cultural Center -Shedd Aquarium -Adler Planetarium -Lincoln Zoo (free admission) |
Re: Chicago Dreamers! Planning on visiting from DC!
Parking in downtown is expensive! I suggest using Uber or Lyft instead of a cab.
|
Re: Chicago Dreamers! Planning on visiting from DC!
I've never been to Chicago so they are keen to find out how this place? If you want I can share with you the experience to Hanoi capital of Vietnam country because I came here on vacation recently, it is great
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:13 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.