DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   I-765 receipt 180 day extension (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=77909)

Droobz 08-31-2017 11:02 PM

I-765 receipt 180 day extension
 
Has anyone noticed that the i-765 receipt says we are eligible to use that as an extension for 180 days in case we haven't received ours and the actual card has expired. Has anyone done this? It states criteria at the bottom and I think we are included, but is anyone better informed than me?

Nycgal111 08-31-2017 11:09 PM

Re: I-765 receipt 180 day extension
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Droobz (Post 629614)
Has anyone noticed that the i-765 receipt says we are eligible to use that as an extension for 180 days in case we haven't received ours and the actual card has expired. Has anyone done this? It states criteria at the bottom and I think we are included, but is anyone better informed than me?

If you wanna use that for your employer, yes you can. My friend did that and the employer accepted and gave her the extension until she received card. She received soon afterwards so wasn't a big deal. It depends on your employer really but it's worth a try if you are nearing your expiration date and haven't been approved yet.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.