DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   Other Topics (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   How are you guys being affected by the government shutdown? (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=83191)

lachupacabra 01-14-2019 03:32 PM

How are you guys being affected by the government shutdown?
 
I don't care for political news but people around me keep talking about the government shutdown.
I no longer can go hiking on my favorite trails because they are closed.
The food bank I volunteer at is being greatly affected by the shutdown and more people are coming for food.

carnivore 01-14-2019 04:18 PM

Re: How are you guys being affected by the government shutdown?
 
The building where i live had a plumbing problem this morning. My bathroom flooded.

BestBefore1984 01-14-2019 06:03 PM

Re: How are you guys being affected by the government shutdown?
 
Piggy backing off the poster above. Bathrooms are closed on my favorite trail to go hike. I've resorted to peeing in my water bottle. It looks like watered down green tea and since I am on a hike, people probably think its just watered down green tea!

2MoreYears 01-14-2019 07:12 PM

Re: How are you guys being affected by the government shutdown?
 
I hear Trump cry everyday on radio, tv and online.

Malign0n 01-14-2019 07:17 PM

Re: How are you guys being affected by the government shutdown?
 
My friend who works as a contractor for the Federal government has been out of work since December 21. He says he’s fine but it’ll definitely take a hit on his vacation time

tays123 01-14-2019 07:34 PM

Re: How are you guys being affected by the government shutdown?
 
I need my tax returns... I am just sending out resumes.

jwxie518 01-14-2019 08:33 PM

Re: How are you guys being affected by the government shutdown?
 
Can careless about what's going but my own life. This govt can keep shut down for 10 months. Let the Americans feel the burn of uncertainty.

DogJuiceMan 01-14-2019 10:31 PM

Re: How are you guys being affected by the government shutdown?
 
My frank and beans are going ungroped.

jorgeag92 01-15-2019 03:20 AM

Re: How are you guys being affected by the government shutdown?
 
It doesnt affect me at all. Nada.

vft1008 01-15-2019 01:11 PM

Re: How are you guys being affected by the government shutdown?
 
At work, we have federal partners who are not working. They can't offer support on some of the projects we have them on. This is messing up timelines on deliverables.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.