View Single Post
#9
06-08-2008, 11:01 PM
Moderator
From New York City
Joined in May 2007
1,249 posts
RahmanIV
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilubse7en View Post
can someone please tell me if we can pay tax with SSn that says not able to work?
after all, the employer only requires number right?
please let me know, our family really needs to pay tax, we don't even expect rebates or anything, just the ability to pay tax
thanks in advance
Yes you can..How do you not know that already? Its been discussed a thousand times. The IRS only checks the SS numbers, it doesn't check whether the SS number is valid for work or anything.
__________________
I am not an immigration attorney nor do I have any experience litigating immigration cases. As always, seek professional advice before pursuing any course of action. I cannot be held accountable for any consequences of my comments.
Post your reply or quote more messages.