Thread: Moving Thread
View Single Post
#4
06-22-2008, 04:42 PM
Senior Member
From Texas
Joined in Jul 2007
610 posts
questionsihave
Thanks for the responses so far.

to daflyboy04:

$500 for a 4 bedroom apartment is great. I haven't seen that in Houston.

I thought about 1500 is what i would spend every month, I need to get a job soon.

I can cook if it involves a microwave and ramen noodles...

to juli_con:

I also live in the northwest part of houston, by hwy290 and 34th and commuting to UH has been a pain since i cant drive and UH is southeast.

Yeah i am hoping i can live close to where i plan go to school in 2yrs so i wont have to drive and just bike or use the rail to get there.

the sharing a house is a good idea too since apartments will be expensive around that area.

I would love to hear any others suggestions.
Post your reply or quote more messages.