View Single Post
#4
11-01-2012, 07:11 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
437 posts
compedude29
Quote:
Originally Posted by julian0512 View Post
Hey guys,

Just wanted to tell you hopefuls that this process is helping out a lot!

Today, I passed my behind the wheel driving test, and got my first job

In less than 2 1/2 months, I managed to get my EAD, SSN, CA ID, CA Permit, CA DL, and my first job. Get moving and don't let this great opportunity pass!

Good luck to all!
Good job man, you are a lucky SOB! lol You passed your driving test on first try. I remember I had talked you about not being sure about passing my driving test on the first try. You were all confident about yourself and sure enough you passed the test. I plan on taking my test on the 16th. lol I also got hired already but waiting to officially start.
Post your reply or quote more messages.