View Single Post
#1
02-19-2014, 08:55 PM
Member
Joined in Jun 2010
51 posts
goodsoul1234
Hi, I wanted to ask if anyone here is from New Mexico.

I have a older sibling with mental illness who also like me, overstayed her tourist visa. We both live in AZ (she lives with us as family) and I was lucky to apply and received my EAD so I went to Cali to get DL, however, she didnt' meet requirement and couldn't apply. And neither can she apply a photo ID here in AZ. I know (as I had heard from a confirmed source) that New Mexico would still issue ID/DL without SSN or legal presence and would love to get in out with any dreamer who lives there. I am tryin to see if I can help my sister apply some sort of medical assistance in AZ but they do require some form of ID (she only has passport without visa or I-97 and her birth certificate).


Thank you in advance for your help!!!----Linda
Post your reply or quote more messages.