View Single Post
#11
12-04-2014, 05:12 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Nov 2012
15,081 posts
Pianoswithoutfaith
You can be DACA approved but not I7xx approved. Mostly likely you submitted evidence in your DACA package that didn't make sense in your work application.

This is the first time actually I've heard of someone being RFE for work permit. Post your work applications here if possible. It would be interesting if your work permit was denied as that wouldbe the first time here . And maybe you could apply for DACA again and see if your work permit applications is approved.


Its best to wait and see what they want. They could just want better explanations
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
I personally knew that if he wins he's not going to be touching DACA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
I hope Trump wins second term.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestBefore1984 View Post
Tranny is not derogatory term dummy
Post your reply or quote more messages.