View Single Post
#3
12-12-2017, 04:51 AM
Member
Joined in Mar 2016
50 posts
msdreamer1111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali_Magaly View Post
Hello,

I had medical 8 years ago with my second pregnancy. I dont think they will make a big deal in regards to your ID, as long as you have any type of bill under the state your residing. I mean, if my legal status did not affect my eligibility back then, I doubt an ID will. California is a pretty helpful state when it comes to taking care of pregnant woman and children regardless of their legal status. Usually, depending on the city you live in, OBGYN's have social workers on site or part-time to help you apply, without having to go to DPSS.

Congratulations and if you have any other questions, I might be able to help.
Thank you so much! We’re planning but didn’t know what to expect when applying for Medi-Cal.
Thanks for your reply and if I have other questions, will let you knwo
Have a great night!
__________________
EXPIRE: 11/23/18
Renewal SENT: 1/25/18 (Pheonix) | NOA: 1/30/18 (routed to Harrisonburg Storage Center) | Bio.: 3/2/18 (done) | Approved: 6/25/18
Post your reply or quote more messages.