View Single Post
01-09-2008, 03:16 PM
Senior Member
From Houston, TX
Joined in Sep 2007
1,975 posts
pingpong abyss
Hey Vicky,

I'm not sure when your sister graduated, but I know that now you can indeed get both in state tuition and financial aid in Texas. Texas passed a bill to give in state in 2001, called HB 1403.

By the way, if your sister is married to a citizen, why can't she legalize? How did you guys enter--w/ a visa (real or fraudulent) or illegally?
Post your reply or quote more messages.