View Single Post
01-11-2008, 02:06 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2007
166 posts
Yeah, you have to fill an affidavit and get it notarized saying that you've graduated from a Texas high school and went there for 3 consecutive years, or have lived in Texas for at least 12 months.
"You may say that I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one..."
-John Lennon
Post your reply or quote more messages.