View Single Post
06-15-2018, 04:04 AM
Joined in Jan 2018
1,313 posts
jorgeag92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer1980 View Post
So I take it you're 26 years old?

I been waiting for an immigration compromise for 20+ years. I'm not in any political organization, and have paid taxes since my I was 22 years old.

This Bill will not pass. why do you think republicans are all over TV. These filthy snakes know this is not going to pass and they are going to blame what is happening on the border on Democrats.

I seen this shitshow for years, hopefully come November these filthy snakes go back to the shithole they crawl out of.
Everyone wants their cut. Bruh, the way things are we have to be a little realistic. This is the best it will ever get. You can complain all you want as I am sure if other Dreamers were left out they would as well, but it isnt going to make things any better. We have a President that hates immigrants, we have a Republican controlled Congress and even SCOTUS is leaning conservative. I dont like this stupid bill either, but at least it is something. Democrats wont help even if they take Congress back because Trump will veto it unless they pass something similar to this and when they take the White House again I am sure Republicans will have Congress back again. Its a never ending deadlock.
Post your reply or quote more messages.