View Single Post
08-21-2019, 05:49 PM
Joined in Nov 2012
133 posts
DreamerAngel
I use them because I’m too busy in person but I don’t expect much out of it because I’m a chubby girl and men see many pictures and sum me up amongst pictures of slimmer women. I’m very picky and a little shallow because I do the same so I’m not upset that my pictures don’t draw much interest. BUT Men on these sites come at me like they think I should be grateful for their attention but they realize quick that I sure as heck am not. I’ve got standards and I’m not settling for less or marrying for papers. Could’ve done that straight outta high school. I’m over it. I won’t let this DACA make anymore of a liar out of me than I already am. I want to marry someone I love or not at all. For a while i was miserable and anxious because I was looking for love and keeping my standards and nothing was happening and I was desperate to change my status and it was stressing me out. One day I just told myself to stop and make preparations to spend my life alone. So I’m looking into alternatives in case DACA falls through. Don’t think I’ll be able to stay here long if DACA is cancelled and still respect myself. We CAN be successful in other First World countries. We HAVE other options besides the US. A big thing I was missing before DACA was official work history. Now that I have that, I can petition to Canada and other countries and who knows, perhaps even find the love of my life there... But thats only if the shit hits the fan here. This is my home and I WANT to stay.