View Single Post
08-21-2019, 07:15 PM
Joined in Aug 2011
5,677 posts
IamAman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfredo93 View Post
Stay off the dating sites bros and gals.

Meet people through mutual friends, libraries, gyms, etc. For men, try to avoid meeting women at the bar.

My dating life is excellent. The dilema for me is choosing the right one since I am religious and don’t believe in divorce.
Have my own business that’s growing, own car, etc.
You particular situation isn't the same as other people. If you're religious, I'm guessing you're active in a church or some sort where you're around a lot of other people who think the same, look the same, and are in the same age range. That's not the case for a lot of people who might not have that community and live in a large city.

The older you get, you're no longer in school and aren't forced to be around singles in your age group the more you see your friends get married, move away, pass away, etc. and otherwise not be that social anymore.

Then what's left? Meet people at work? Great, if there are single members of the opposite sex in your type of work and you're careful not to get in trouble with HR. Meet people at bars? I'd pick online over a bar any day.
Mid-40's dreamer (yeah, time flies), aged out of original DACA and didn't have a chance to apply for extended DACA after Republicans killed it on the vine. Have family petition that is now officially current but with past skeletons, is risky to move forward with AOS. Life is on hold for now until laws and/or government becomes more friendly. Life kind of sucks at the moment but like Al Bundy and the mighty cockroach, I survive.
Post your reply or quote more messages.