View Single Post
11-23-2016, 04:42 AM
Joined in Nov 2016
6 posts
230.ajimenez
I would like to know if any of you have serious plans about starting over in other countries. If you have any suggestions on how to start over in Mexico (specifically since it's my home country) I would appreciate the advice. At this point in time it's something that it's not too crazy to consider.

I have an idea of what I will do so I'd like to share it:

My parents are trying to resist going back to Mexico but I feel living in the shadows is not humane. The stress and anxiety are not worth it. They have considered using their savings to buy a house but they also think that they wouldn't be able to have jobs to pay of the rest of their mortgage since jobs in Mexico do not pay well. I was considering helping her out with the mortgage by doing weddings/quinceañera photography. My sister and I own professional equipment) and that's what we have been doing in Los Angeles for the past six months. It's starting out but we rely on weekday jobs (that soon may be gone). We were thinking about working hard to advertise our business in Mexico and go from there.

If any of you have suggestions for safe places to live in Mexico or where to start getting clientele? I would appreciate that. I've been researching a few places already. My guess is that if I go live with my parents I would be relocating to Guadalajara. Anyone from Guadalajara?
Post your reply or quote more messages.