View Single Post
11-04-2012, 04:28 PM
From Nevada
Joined in Sep 2010
794 posts
MalditoDuende
I have considered myself an atheist for the longest time now; therefore, I have never really believed in ghosts, apparitions, etc but last Halloween I had an experience that just left me confused. I woke up around 5:00 am and all of a sudden I heard footsteps. I thought to myself it was just my mom, but out of my peripheral vision I saw a shadowy figure. At this point I was horrified so I closed my eyes and then I heard 'it' come up to my ear and whisper "god bless you" and then it started saying the lords prayer( Keep in mind I'm an atheist) I kept my eyes closed because I was terrified and all I could tell was that it was a female voice. The only thing going through my mind was "holy crap is this really happening". After 'it' stopped praying I opened my eyes and there was nothing there. This whole experience has left me confused and shocked, and now I really dont know what to believe. I've been trying to convince myself since then that maybe it was just a dream, or who knows maybe Im just going nuts.
Post your reply or quote more messages.