View Single Post
02-23-2015, 03:10 AM
Joined in Jan 2015
80 posts
From what i understand, you can't adjust status to greencard unless your spouse is a citizen. In the meantime you can still file i130. And when she becomes a US citizen, you can now file adjustment of status.
Post your reply or quote more messages.